• Jun 2004

Re: TA released there DJ Top 250 Results

screw those candie kids and they're retard poll

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

half of this board came from lovin' trance in the early days - especially the trance tastic sasha and digweed sets - dont pretned you didnt.

I have no problem listening to techno, blues, jazz, trance, metal, rock, classical, house, hip-hop etc etc- wheres the fun in only liking one kind of music??
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

i am a sophisticated adult and i party to prog while discussing worldly politics in my smoking jacket.

Comment

• geoffgulley
          Platinum Poster
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by tiddles
          i am a sophisticated adult and i party to prog while discussing worldly politics in my smoking jacket.
          lol... classic.

Originally posted by tomtom
          Member there since 2001 and still posting from time to time..you guys just have no clue what you talk about just because you close your eyes for everything as soon as the word Trance is in the Game. Many of the DJs you pretend to love and respect are registered there and surprise surprise, it's not all about Trance Music there. Another breaking news: some of the sets we have offered here for downloading would have never come my way without contacts to members/DJs on Tranceaddict. Gosh.

You all sound like parents when they talk about things they have not the slightest clue about but have a strict opinion about it. Yaaaawn. Do you really think people who go to Trance events all look like these hardliner candy ravers? Why should Karen confess, explain why it is like it is etc.? You have no clue how it is (I don't as well because I am no longer into Trance but at least I shut up if somebody talks about something he likes out of respect). I know this is all in good fun and you try to pick on Karen but you guys are annoying as fuck and repeat the things you say like parrots.

//end of rant
          well said, and exactly why i posted early trying to stave off the sharks... god knows if it wasn't for tracks like "for an angel", "invisible" and "beachball" i certainly wouldn't be doing what i'm doing now... a good track is a good track no matter what genre it's pigeonholed into...
          "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

It must be different here, Candy ravers go to hard banging type trance not Armin - Tiesto type trance I must admit there are a few trance djs there I quite like!

Here's another poll result No digweed!! I have to admit I voted in all of them

Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• jarble187
              vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
              Here's another poll result No digweed!! I have to admit I voted in all of them

http://www.uktrancealliance.com/foru...howtopic=28698
              Funny how close the polls resemble each other, but I think this one is more fitting.
              Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• asdf_admin
                i use to be important
                • Jun 2004

you "guys" can defend trance all you want. frankly i am not into, and never will be, and that is my choice. i just do not support high drug use with this music. of course you are correct stating that not everyone does look like a raver, but you are also wrong in omitting being a candy raver go hand and hand with trance. so pick your devil.

yes, i have listened to trance. yes i have watched paul oakenfold. yes it killed it for me, all I gotta say is Area 51.

i will never forget how many young kinds were on 7 hits of acids and 3 e-bombs. when you are 14 ... you are fucking yourself over.

go have fun at your parties. but do not attack me because i have some moral compass and truly do not partake in "raving" activities.

i enjoyed trance as well. but sometimes you have to make a choice, and my choice was that i will support those actions nor fund them.

thank you.

//end rant.

a concerned citizen.
                dead, yet alive.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  Double hoodie beer monster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                  i will never forget how many young kinds were on 7 hits of acids and 3 e-bombs. when you are 14 ... you are fucking yourself over.
                  \/\/h4t a buNch of n00bs. me & steve are going to double that in miami

Comment

• asdf_admin
                    i use to be important
                    • Jun 2004

omg. you so cheered me up. ahaha. thanks pickles i needed that.
                    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• jarble187
                      vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                      Im telling ya, you guys really dont deserve each other!
                      Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• thesightless
                        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                        • Jun 2004

someone do my ears a favor and shoot all these monkey trance dj's. its amazing how mass marketing can make dogshit popular.
                        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          Double hoodie beer monster
                          • Jun 2004

^it's not the trance djs to worry about. it's nsync, backstreet boys, nkotb, etc.

Comment

• Lorn
                            Looking for a title!
                            • Sep 2004

Karen don't listen to any of these joksters....

Comment

• DancingQueen
                              AVB FanClub | President
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                              you "guys" can defend trance all you want. frankly i am not into, and never will be, and that is my choice. i just do not support high drug use with this music. of course you are correct stating that not everyone does look like a raver, but you are also wrong in omitting being a candy raver go hand and hand with trance. so pick your devil.

yes, i have listened to trance. yes i have watched paul oakenfold. yes it killed it for me, all I gotta say is Area 51.

go have fun at your parties. but do not attack me because i have some moral compass and truly do not partake in "raving" activities.

i enjoyed trance as well. but sometimes you have to make a choice, and my choice was that i will support those actions nor fund them.

thank you.

//end rant.

a concerned citizen.
                              Are you kidding me??

I wasn't even going to post in this thread again until I saw your ridiculous comments. Do you honestly have any idea what you are talking about.....where are you getting your facts, or is this rumors or stereotypes? I know WAY more people who listen to house/progressive that pop E or snort coke, then with trance. But that is besides the point, it isn't the music, it is the party culture here in NA. If you venture outside of the US to the UK, Netherlands, Australia, drug use is pretty minimal in the clubs. All of my friends that come here to party in the clubs in NA are absolutely astounded at the drug use and sketchy factors in our clubs.

You need to research your facts before you spew out accusations of drug use, etc. Narrow minded judgement comments like this are what make people think the trance scene is bad. As for your stupid candy raver comments, they don't come out to people like Armin, etc as someone already mentioned. Most of "those people" are into Psy and hard hard style music.
                              sigpic
                              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • May 2006

i was just joking a bit, hope i didnt make you mad. you can listen to whatever you wish, and that is fine with me. differences are what makes the world go round.

Comment

Working...