I often change the name of the set because scene release naming convention makes no sence to me ( not when you have thousands of sets ) but i never touch the ID tags - it's the same set.
John Graham aka Quivver - Collection Archive
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Graham aka Quivver - Collection Archive
dude, the sets are actually Sept.1,2002, I did the same thing earlier in the week chunky brought to my attention that i had dated a JVM set the same way, here in the U.S. its always been Mo/Day/Year , I can't imagine how many sets I may have that i've misdated bassakwards (if you know what I mean)I have these 2 sets from him.
Quivver - Live in Honolulu Hawaii - Part 1 - jan. 9, 2002
Quivver - Live in Honolulu Hawaii - Part 2 - jan. 9, 2002
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4HRKZ58OComment
-
Re: John Graham aka Quivver - Collection Archive
don't get me wrong, I'm VERY thankful for the sets posted, it's just that I've never had to wait 3 hrs for a download since the days of 56k. thanks again.Comment
-
Re: John Graham aka Quivver - Collection Archive
Bah! Worry not. Besides it's not your fault AND I don't mind waiting for a good set. I'm about to head out to see Tom Stephan anyway so....by the time I get back it will be in my computer waiting for me.
Comment
-
Re: John Graham aka Quivver - Collection Archive
It's so nice to see some Quivver fans come out of the woodwork! Just wondering if anyone else's downloaded Live @ Continental Dj Club - Mexico City (29-Sep-2006) seems to jump at certain places, like near 48:40? I've tried to download it twice hoping it was just a dirty rip, but no luck. Anyone have any ideas or a clean file to upload? This set is wicked and I would love to have a clean copy!
Thanx in advance.
Also, any reccomendations on which sets uploaded above are the darkest?-----------------------------------------------------------
"Say no to drugs when others are looking!" -- MXC
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment