X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Sasha @ Vision, Chicago - Sat. Nov 25th

The date is finally here! Sasha?s return to Chicago. It?s been over a year since he?s been around and there is some pent up demand! Sasha is always 1 step ahead of the game leaving you in awe. He?s the dj?s dj. Always on point and never leaving you disappointed. We can?t wait to see the tricks he has up his sleeve this time around. Come see this mad scientist @ work.

There are a VERY limited amount of $25 presale tickets available @
    Grammaphone Records 2843 N Clark St Chicago IL 60613 312.773.5354
    Another Level 191 W. Golf Road Schaumburg IL 847.882.9165
    Another Level 9044 W 159th St Orland Park, IL 60462 708.460.6994
  • JahRasta
    Getting Somewhere
    • Apr 2006

Re: Sasha @ Vision, Chicago - Sat. Nov 25th

I AM SOOOO THERE! Have been EAGERLY waiting for Sasha......now I just wish Sasha would spin with DIGGERS...and THEN it would be THE party to end ALL parties! Why cant they ever play together in Chicago...why does it always have to be in Eastern Europe...or Australia...or Miami. Why does the rest of the country and Canada get screwed by not being able to see them perform live together?

Comment

• rubyraks
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JahRasta
      Why cant they ever play together in Chicago...why does it always have to be in Eastern Europe...or Australia...or Miami. Why does the rest of the country and Canada get screwed by not being able to see them perform live together?
      I think you forgot about NYC there
      "Work like you don't need the money.
      Love like you've never been hurt.
      Dance like nobody's watching.
      Sing like nobody's listening.
      Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

ive seen sasha and diggers at least 2x in chicago together

Comment

• 3ibb3
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2005

I'll be there fir this one for sure.

this looks to be a fantastic weekend with M.A.N.D.Y & Tommy sunshine in town too. it will be my first real party weekend in Chicago (i move there on nov 1st)

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

i should drive my ass up from indy for this. i havent seen sasha or diggers in way too long

Comment

• JahRasta
              Getting Somewhere
              • Apr 2006

Sasha and Digweed in CHICAGO??? MULTIPLE times?? Get out! WHEN?? I am assuming its the Delta Heavy tour time...but SINCE then...in the past 3 years....have you seen them here?..TOGETHER?? I have seen them both individually...many times...but NEVER together.

YES...I am sorry...New York City also gets the pleasure of seeing Sasha and Digweed together...ATLEAST once a YEAR......but what about Chicago and Toronto??...I would say Montreal...but thats too far.

If you are Indianapolis...you definately SHOULD come up for this show....the last time Sasha was here...it was a 2 party show...Sasha on the mainfloor of SoundBar and Kaskade's album release party downstairs. It was a good show...but nothing spectacular. I have seen Sasha do a LOT better!

Sasha had REALLY tore it up in Toronto last year....

Comment

• JahRasta
                Getting Somewhere
                • Apr 2006

OH LOOOKY! I see that LOS ANGELES will also get to see Sasha & John Digweed together...on NEW YEARS EVE....how NICE.....EVERYONE BUT US....Whats wrong with Chicago and Toronto??? SERIOUSLY! Why arent there MIND blowing parties HERE on New Years Eve?? Why does it always have to be LA...or New York City or Miami that gets the good shit.....

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

i think the last time i saw sasha he was in chicago @ excalibur at that bigass bar upstairs. it was pretty nuts, i had a good time.

the last time i saw s+d together in chicago, was a long time ago. i think it was maybe 5-6 years ago when i saw them together a couple of times, it has been so long that i cant remember. i do remember the first time i saw them i think it was the first time they played chicago together ever. i think it might have been at the riv?
                  the last time i think i saw them together was at the delta heavy show here in indy. i have been slacking since i was in school and didnt go here and there and now im a working stiff and alot of people i know dont want to goto chicago since they are lame, and i dont want to go up there by myself and drive back 3 hours each way..

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by JahRasta
                    OH LOOOKY! I see that LOS ANGELES will also get to see Sasha & John Digweed together...on NEW YEARS EVE....how NICE.....EVERYONE BUT US....Whats wrong with Chicago and Toronto??? SERIOUSLY! Why arent there MIND blowing parties HERE on New Years Eve?? Why does it always have to be LA...or New York City or Miami that gets the good shit.....

its all about the $$$

Comment

• JahRasta
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Apr 2006

Ya...that maybe, but Chicago, and for SURE Toronto has the cash to fork out to pay S&D together....I dont know why they dont do it! A perfect time would be the Labour of Love parties on Labour Day weekend. Every year its either Sasha OR Digweed....

Comment

• JahRasta
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Apr 2006

Looks like I will be coming there by myself....all of my 3 friends are either working, or out of town! So if you see someone....partying by himself!...That would be ME!

Comment

• JahRasta
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Apr 2006

This is what sucks about moving to a new city......dont know anyone!

Comment

• JahRasta
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Apr 2006

OOOH! THE TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!! ...and I have no one to go with...DAMN I such a loser! I wish I knew more people in Chicagoland who like the same music as I do! I know there are lots...everywhere....but being stuck in the suburbs without a car...really does a number on my socializing. So Who is going tonight??

ROLL CALL!!

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

have fun bro

Comment

Working...