Week nights vs. weekend nights. That is the real question.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swedetech
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re:: Week nights vs. weekend nights. That is the real questi

^ The sad thing is the fact that you are not joking!
    ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• DreamGirlie
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Tuesday nights are my Fridays.
      Sunday nights are my Saturdays.

Friday nights are when some good big name Djs come around I guess, but mainly Friday nights dont begin until 1am when the afterhours club opens and that has the BEST DJs.

Saturdays there is NOTHING to do in Boston music wise unless you wanna go bump n grind with some jerk who thinks you want his cock.
      "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Gabor
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Swedetech, I'm mainly referring to the 3 GU LA nights, the 2 Delta Heavy nights, the pre-Halloween night.....all on Wednesdays @ The Mayan.
        Also known as....Pecso

Comment

• master of puppets
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Well, wednesdays nights are getting real fun this last month here.
          DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• Platinum
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

weekends people are just looking to get really messed up and its sometimes a better party... while weeknights people tend to be reasonable with what their doing and it makes it a more chillin time... its a toss up, i say we do them both
            Enjoy

Comment

• nbpgt
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

they have stuff that goes on here all week long & bigs names stop through every nite of the week throughout the year, but most support comes from the weekends..

Comment

• swedetech
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Gabor
                Swedetech, I'm mainly referring to the 3 GU LA nights, the 2 Delta Heavy nights, the pre-Halloween night.....all on Wednesdays @ The Mayan.
                wasn't there 1 or 2 times he played on a Monday? It was still a very very good crowd...
                ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• sakio pod
                  SALAD TOSSER
                  • Jun 2004

this monday night diggers at crobar.....this place is gonna be slammed packed..... its gonna be all the true music fans out. not just he joe shoemakers out gettin there drink on

Comment

• CSquare
                    Addiction started
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by swedetech
                    Originally posted by Gabor
                    Diggers-Mayan-Wednesday....these 3 words are historical in Los Angeles.

The best music I've heard this year was Magda & Richie on a Thursday night @ Avalon in LA.
                    what are you talking about??? this most be the first (or maybe second) time he has ever been here on a wednesday...

i don't remember the last time digweed spun in la on a weekend. it's always during the week. same goes for sasha. i think this last time at the avalon was the first saturday that i've seen him here in ages.

Comment

Working...