In all honesty we didn't really have a 'budget'... granted, we didn't want to be eternally broke trying to do everything but we just spent what we needed to. Lets just say we didn't have a whole lot of extra money for quite awhile... My wife's father helped us along with some friends painting cleaning etc but the majority of the grunt work was done by us. I found the original, and I mean ORIGINAL photo's of day one ownership and will scan them and post them later... be afraid.
living in the hood...
Collapse
X
-
Re: living in the hood...
In all honesty we didn't really have a 'budget'... granted, we didn't want to be eternally broke trying to do everything but we just spent what we needed to. Lets just say we didn't have a whole lot of extra money for quite awhile... My wife's father helped us along with some friends painting cleaning etc but the majority of the grunt work was done by us. I found the original, and I mean ORIGINAL photo's of day one ownership and will scan them and post them later... be afraid."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment