• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: Hots for Mom? Good Christ

Originally posted by chlo? harris
    yea i see what you mean, but i still don't agree. sorry. rape is rape. that's how i see it whether you are a good parent or not. i don't think anyone teaches thier kid rape. unless they have rapists in thier family. that would make sense defo.
    I would bet a large sum of money this kid was sexually abused/raped at some point. Many of you say its sick that he did this, and I would agree if this kid grew up in the suburbs with two normal parents. However, I suspect there was all sorts of trauma done to him that lead up to him doing this.
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
      sorry kinkster, I draw a line around family that nothing incorrect can cross, no thoughts, no jokes, no nothing. I'm sure you love your better half to pieces and find it the least bit offensive in joking about her, but I do. I can't even get myself to say mom and r**e in the same sentence its so mentally disturbing and wrong on every conceivable level.

sorry I guess my upbring maybe orthodox and odd to some, but thats how I am and I cant get myself to acknowledge that there are folks who will, at the drop of a hat, joke about stuff like this and feel its all good.
      Must be me, but I couldn't find the joke part in Kinky's remarks on this?

I kinda agree with him, if parents are too lame/drunk/stupid to raise kids and teach them the ways of life and respect, bad shit is bound to happen at some point - children need to be corrected and guided, that's what parents are for. This was a rape, it could also have been a beating or a robbery. Anything. Mom was passed out drunk...how much time would she have spent raising the kids to be decent people?
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Lorn
        Looking for a title!
        • Sep 2004

Horrible stuff. I continue to remind myself this is why I don't want to read the news. Yuck.

Comment

• Kinetic
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I agree 100% with Kinks.

This is clearly a kid who was never taught any respect or instilled with any sense of limits, or of what is right or wrong.

I´m a father of 2 kids, they´re still very young so there´s some stuff which they don´t understand yet, but one of the things that I do not tolerate is that either of them raises thair voice, answers disrespectfully or even pretend to raise a hand to me, their mother, or anyone in the family. If you can´t teach respect to your children, you shouldn´t have them, period.
          "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
          http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Lorn
            Looking for a title!
            • Sep 2004

The "kid" is 19 years old ffs. I'd say he is responsible for his actions at this point. Put him in jail and let him rot. Rape is worse then murder.

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
              you should see the picture I put on my mom's myspace page for her birthday the other day
              scanned in her topless pics, have you

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

errrrrrrr i dont get it???

rape your mum, because your arguing over a girlfriend with your brother???

Comment

Working...