• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bassboosa -- Wicked Game

Originally posted by threehills
    Only now, 10 odd years later did I notice that she is wearing men's tighty whities. Anyone know who she is?
    Yep. This video gave me a whole new appreciation for women in tight whities. Matter of fact, it gave me a whole new appreciation for a lot of things...

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

If anyone is interested, it's also on pretty regular rotation on Sirius Chill 35 -- it happens to be on right this very moment...

Comment

• filthy
        Addiction started
        • Nov 2004

i really need to hear that bassboosa track but i cant get the player to work on their myspace page. does anyone have any altenatives?

edit: or if anyone might have any idea of why i cant get it to work. is it down alltogheter or what?
        Come on, Scott, you're still young! Being a true loser takes years of ineptitude.

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

I'm afraid not. It still isn't on iTunes or anything. I'll be sure to let you know when it is released, though, b/c I'm checking for it regularly...

Comment

• filthy
            Addiction started
            • Nov 2004

appreciated!
            Come on, Scott, you're still young! Being a true loser takes years of ineptitude.

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

OK, the demo's out and it can evidently be purchased somewhere, although I'm candidly not quite sure where. There is a recording from the radio of it on slsk -- I'm not advocating using that to download it, but I'm not aware of any other options right now.

You can also preview it here:

Listen free to Bassboosa – Bassboosa (Cry, Wish I Didn't and more). 10 tracks (41:09). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.

great track!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

just reminded me of this track i bought on vinyl ages ago.

Comment

Working...