X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tribalcho
    Gold Gabber
    • May 2008

Re: free magazine covermount cds

VA - 20 Years on The Dancefloor (Mixed By Danny Tenaglia)

Mr Tenaglia guides us through his amazing 'Twenty Years On The Dancefloor' covermount:

Kim English 'Nitelife'

"When Kim sings 'The Nite Life, ah-ah, that's where I want to be!' Well, this has simply been the story of my life."

Desiya 'Comin' On Strong'

"One of the best melodic and looped choruses that you just gotta sing along with! Then those strings lift you."

Todd Terry & Martha Walsh 'Something Going On'

"When you place together a legend with another legend and then another legend, you're bound to create a 100% feel great track."

The Ones 'Flawless' (Main Mix)

"This is the kind of track that keeps the essence of fun on the dancefloor. It has a rhythm hook borrowed from an old disco classic, without overstepping its boundaries."

Mood II Swing 'All Night Long'

"Many people missed out on this underground bomb and it was always in rotation for me at Twilo and Tunnel but it finally made the most sense at Vinyl/Arc! It's simple yet brilliant. The melody is melancholy and it gets me every single time."

Phonique 'The Red Dress' (Tiefschwarz Remix)

"First time I heard this was in the Blue Room upstairs at Space in Ibiza. Tim Sheridan was on the decks. He had a big smile of joy on his face that could light up the Royal Albert Hall and I simply had to know what it was!"

Silicone Soul 'Right On, Right On'

"I think many people can relate that this was a very special anthem in Ibiza, and my biggest memory was hearing it various daytimes at Bora Bora when everything was still so amazing!"

DJ Pierre 'Generate Power'

"Hard to think of the '90s and not recognize how Pierre was the first person to consistently fuse classic house and vocals with a hard - but not too hard -element, and then coined the phrase we all know as Wild Pitch. He's got the power!"

Shonky & Agaric 'Dudu'

"A modern, perky and quirky track that delivers sounds of perfectly blended percussive rhythms with today's swing appeal. It's completely fun and fresh!"

Pascal F.E.O.S 'I Can Feel That'

"Pascal is by far one of my favourite and consistent producers. I used to wish I could remix this song but now I feel that no remix could ever do any justice to this original and classic version."

DJ Gray 'That's All Folks (DT Edit)'

"My secret weapon. Reminds me of when I'd play soulful house at my WMC Groovejet parties. I'd also play some techno like this and everyone would 'get it' and many would want to know what it was but it was one of the few I knew I had to keep all to myself!"

Richie Hawtin 'The Tunnel'

"Richie has been a hero to many for such a long time now, and his pure genius struck me the hardest when I started playing this in various rooms globally. It's a total journey with great subtle changes and FX and can truly put me in a proper trance."

Maurizio 'M4'

"I don't believe that anyone can deny that Maurizio deserves the title as Master of Minimal. There is definitely a form of genius that goes along the minimal concept. People should seek his work to learn about proper minimal."

Gabriel Ananda 'Trommelstunde'

"Simple yet complex, and Gabriel's use of percussion on this record is ingenious."

Hatiras 'Spaced Invader'

"I consider this as the song that I first ever 'lost it' to in Ibiza in 2000! It's a perfect representation of the filter house craze that emerged during that era."

Davide Squillace 'Ice On Graz (Gaetano Parisio Remix)'

"With the talents of two incredibly talented Italian techno producers, this energetic remix never fails to take things up a notch."

Mauro Picotto 'Baguette (DT Edit)'

"Mauro made a big impact on me with several tracks on this LP and gave me a new appreciation for even harder techno."

Havana 'Skyhat (DT Edit)'

"A super perfect blend of a dark progressive sound with a bassline to knock my cap off and even some dark pads to make the package complete."

Giu Boratto 'I Just Want To Be Like You (SuperMayer Remix)'

"Michael Mayer and Superpitcher's use of slick, thick and uplifting synths instantly suck you right in. Luciana Villanova's vocal has a unique and crafty uplifting appeal, especially when she's sings, 'I just want to be myself!'"

Empire Of The Sun 'We Are The People (DT Edit)'

"I did this version in my studio as an exclusive addition. A perfect pop/dance record that will surely be considered a classic for decades to come."

Last edited by tribalcho; June 13, 2011, 06:30:22 AM.
    GOING TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUMMER

Todor Kalev - Bringing Back The Old School (Feb 201 by Todor Kalev | Mixcloud

Antarez on hearthis.at

Antarez - DJ Sets And Mixes | listen to music and sounds on hearthis.at

Comment

• progression202
      Addiction started
      • Mar 2005

thanks so much for Danny!! been searching everywhere for this cause the magazine isnt sold newhere by where i live : ) DT = #1

Comment

• tribalcho
        Gold Gabber
        • May 2008

the link was dead,so i updated it..GREAT MIX from DT!!!

Antarez on hearthis.at

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

any chance of a non megaupload link?

Comment

• tribalcho
            Gold Gabber
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Dhar_2
            any chance of a non megaupload link?

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Antarez on hearthis.at

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

tahnks

Comment

• neat-n-tidy
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                heres the corvin Dalek cover cd as one big file - no blips between tracks - thanks to TMB

http://www.mediafire.com/?9nqmnn5gije
                hey I've been looking for this everywhere. Used to cane it back in the day. If it could be re-upped I would be most grateful, that I would.

Comment

• hatz
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Mar 2010

Great DT Mix Love his edit of Empire of the Sun to finish.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

i 'm still trying to find the mix the lee burridge used in one of this sets.

any ideas?

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

The Tenaglia mix is brilliant, I love that last track
                      Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• klangfabrik
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2009

R-108020-1273670031.jpg

Comment

• tommyperkins
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jul 2008

Cheers, looking forward the the Sasha mix.

Comment

• GarryX
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Apr 2006

Found a load of these recently but think most of the ones i have are already here so thanks for uploading them all. Some great ones there right enough.

One i was hoping to come across was Tom Novy - Funky German House on Ministry. Used to listen to this all the time but the disc is fucked now it seems. Just wondering how it sounds these days if anyone has it??

Comment

• GarryX
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Apr 2006

Cancel my above post, managed to rip it off the disc eventually.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GarryX
                                .......One i was hoping to come across was Tom Novy - Funky German House on Ministry.

http://www.discogs.com/Tom-Novy-Funk...release/210311
                                I had forgotten about this one! I remeber leaping around my place in Glasgow to this!
                                and I just found it in my stash. Thanks for the reminder!
                                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...