• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Re: free magazine covermount cds

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
    I had forgotten about this one! I remeber leaping around my place in Glasgow to this!
    and I just found it in my stash. Thanks for the reminder!
    It was good at the time mate. It seems a bit all over the place music wise but still a good listen.

Loved this one from it - Daan And Van Der Zwaan – My Only World

Great track.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by tribalcho
      VA - 20 Years on The Dancefloor (Mixed By Danny Tenaglia)

Mr Tenaglia guides us through his amazing 'Twenty Years On The Dancefloor' covermount:

Kim English 'Nitelife'

"When Kim sings 'The Nite Life, ah-ah, that's where I want to be!' Well, this has simply been the story of my life."

Desiya 'Comin' On Strong'

"One of the best melodic and looped choruses that you just gotta sing along with! Then those strings lift you."

Todd Terry & Martha Walsh 'Something Going On'

"When you place together a legend with another legend and then another legend, you're bound to create a 100% feel great track."

The Ones 'Flawless' (Main Mix)

"This is the kind of track that keeps the essence of fun on the dancefloor. It has a rhythm hook borrowed from an old disco classic, without overstepping its boundaries."

Mood II Swing 'All Night Long'

"Many people missed out on this underground bomb and it was always in rotation for me at Twilo and Tunnel but it finally made the most sense at Vinyl/Arc! It's simple yet brilliant. The melody is melancholy and it gets me every single time."

Phonique 'The Red Dress' (Tiefschwarz Remix)

"First time I heard this was in the Blue Room upstairs at Space in Ibiza. Tim Sheridan was on the decks. He had a big smile of joy on his face that could light up the Royal Albert Hall and I simply had to know what it was!"

Silicone Soul 'Right On, Right On'

"I think many people can relate that this was a very special anthem in Ibiza, and my biggest memory was hearing it various daytimes at Bora Bora when everything was still so amazing!"

DJ Pierre 'Generate Power'

"Hard to think of the '90s and not recognize how Pierre was the first person to consistently fuse classic house and vocals with a hard - but not too hard -element, and then coined the phrase we all know as Wild Pitch. He's got the power!"

Shonky & Agaric 'Dudu'

"A modern, perky and quirky track that delivers sounds of perfectly blended percussive rhythms with today's swing appeal. It's completely fun and fresh!"

Pascal F.E.O.S 'I Can Feel That'

"Pascal is by far one of my favourite and consistent producers. I used to wish I could remix this song but now I feel that no remix could ever do any justice to this original and classic version."

DJ Gray 'That's All Folks (DT Edit)'

"My secret weapon. Reminds me of when I'd play soulful house at my WMC Groovejet parties. I'd also play some techno like this and everyone would 'get it' and many would want to know what it was but it was one of the few I knew I had to keep all to myself!"

Richie Hawtin 'The Tunnel'

"Richie has been a hero to many for such a long time now, and his pure genius struck me the hardest when I started playing this in various rooms globally. It's a total journey with great subtle changes and FX and can truly put me in a proper trance."

Maurizio 'M4'

"I don't believe that anyone can deny that Maurizio deserves the title as Master of Minimal. There is definitely a form of genius that goes along the minimal concept. People should seek his work to learn about proper minimal."

Gabriel Ananda 'Trommelstunde'

"Simple yet complex, and Gabriel's use of percussion on this record is ingenious."

Hatiras 'Spaced Invader'

"I consider this as the song that I first ever 'lost it' to in Ibiza in 2000! It's a perfect representation of the filter house craze that emerged during that era."

Davide Squillace 'Ice On Graz (Gaetano Parisio Remix)'

"With the talents of two incredibly talented Italian techno producers, this energetic remix never fails to take things up a notch."

Mauro Picotto 'Baguette (DT Edit)'

"Mauro made a big impact on me with several tracks on this LP and gave me a new appreciation for even harder techno."

Havana 'Skyhat (DT Edit)'

"A super perfect blend of a dark progressive sound with a bassline to knock my cap off and even some dark pads to make the package complete."

Giu Boratto 'I Just Want To Be Like You (SuperMayer Remix)'

"Michael Mayer and Superpitcher's use of slick, thick and uplifting synths instantly suck you right in. Luciana Villanova's vocal has a unique and crafty uplifting appeal, especially when she's sings, 'I just want to be myself!'"

Empire Of The Sun 'We Are The People (DT Edit)'

"I did this version in my studio as an exclusive addition. A perfect pop/dance record that will surely be considered a classic for decades to come."

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRBJ38U8
      Enjoyable mix.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• trick12
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by clintlove
        James Holden - M8 Magazine Passion Presents James Holden's Silver Planet (free with February 2002 issue of M8 Magazine)

1. Chimera - In Deep (Souldriver's Deep Mix)
        2. Jean-Phillippe Aviance - Black On Black (Brancaccio & Aisher's Back On Crack Remix)
        3. 16B - Escape (Driving To Heaven) (Omid's Full Vocal Mix)
        4. Votion - Votion
        5. Coco Da Silva - @ Night
        6. Ben Pound - Turned vs. Kearn (James Holden's 'Fear Of' Edit)
        7. Christian Smith & John Selway - Offworld
        8. Ashtrax - Digital Reason (Ogenki Clinic Remix)
        9. Accadia - Into The Dawn (James Holden Remix)
        10. Arrakis (2) - Aira Force

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S9K052C9
        re-up plsss
        Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• OhSoFresh
          Fresh Peossy
          • Dec 2007

Visionquest - Mixmag presents so far
          Listen:
          http://soundcloud.com/mixfeed/visionquest-mixmag-presents-so#play
          Download:
          http://soundcloud.com/mixfeed/visionquest-mixmag-presents-so/download[/URL]
          Tracklist:
          matthew burton & kate rathod - flip reverse girl
          tale of us feat. fadila - circle of love
          dinky - this is your heart
          nathan drew larsen feat. black pearl - standing still (tale of us remix)
          benoit & sergio - day residue
          dinky - teka
          guy gerber - one day in may
          maceo plex - falling (edit)
          pillow talk - love makes parks
          benoit & sergio - where the freaks have no name
          maceo plex - falling
          benoit & sergio - walk & talk
          pillow talk - soft
          mirko loko - gloria
          footprintz - golden dreams
          :thumb: