• vegetaonmeth
      Gold Gabber
      • Oct 2004

Re: Danny Howells live @ Dig Deeper- London 29/9/06

Originally posted by fabric8
      dude, this set has been here since Oct.30
      the link has been pulled off tho. Here's the reason:

Hi there

I'm writing from the End - and i'd like to request that you remove that set please. I understand that sets get recorded and passed around once we put them up, despite us just making them available for streaming. In general we accept that there's nothing we can do about it.

However that set hadn't yet been approved by Danny and his management, hence us taking it down from our site a couple of hours after it had been put up. As a result, myself, and Danny's management, would really appreciate you taking down this set.

You can get me on (link removed) if you want more info.

Many Thanks,
      Alice
      Unless it's ok to post it now I suggest you remove this link before someone does it for you...
      i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident

Comment

• mazi
        Gold Gabber
        • Oct 2006

wooooops, should i remove it?!

ps. i just joined so i thought i should post it up.
        breath deep

Comment

• robprunzit
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Wow, what a bummer. Mazi joins the board ( and welcome here btw, Mazi ) makes his first post with a great set, and boom it has to be removed. What a bummer.

Mazi, don't shed it bro. We appreciate you making the post, and I'm sure you'll have others to share. Maybe moderators know now whether or not the set can stay or not.

Dude, welcome here and enjoy Mercuryserver, the best board in the universe.
          AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• robprunzit
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

I just checked the other thread and the sets are posted later down the way by mediafire in 2 parts.

My thought bro. Just leave it here. Mods will remove it if needed, and they didn't remove the other 2nd links in the original thread:
            Danny Howells - 'Dig Deeper', Live at The End, London 29/09/2006 Links removed due to complaints recieved from Howells, his management and the End Club. Do apologise for removing this guys but this set was never authorised to be distributed, PM me for more info. UPDATE: Please see Howells' forum, http://p069.ezboard

Also, at DannyHowells.com site: http://p069.ezboard.com/fdannyhowell...cID=2370.topic
            Danny himself writes:
            1-11-06 Odd. I requested they record it in case there were any bits I was happy with but I was told the recording hadn't worked. I'm quite surprised to see these floating about when I never got a chance to check em out first
            2-11-06 Strange, I still haven't heard anything from the End about this. Anyway, it's a bit too late to try and stop circulation of it if it's already out there. I just like to check my mixes first because, to be honest, what sounds ok in a club on tequila etc can sound fcuking AWFUL on an ipod

And in addition to that, Danny doesn't even remove the same link Mazi posted here, plus there is one more for part 2: Part 2: www.megaupload.com/?d=NRCBCIQI

Hey, if Danny left it up, then he approved it,imo. He seemed to only be concerned with the quality of sound and recording anyway. So no biggy.

Don't worry bro. You did nothing wrong ultimately, other than posting a new thread for a set already posted.

Always do a search, wording it different ways to make sure its not already here first. Alot comes through here, if you have some sets not already posted .... Great!
            AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• JonoH
              Getting Somewhere
              • Apr 2006

Yeah it seems to be fine. I'm JayH on the howells board and checked to see if it was ok to be hosting this, I responded to Alice at the End as I recieved that mail from her. Seemed as if they were trying to cover there tracks before it got to Howells...I assume they'd be a few issues after this!

You can find my links on the Howells board, I'm treading lightly as my rep isn't high enough for me to be pissing people off! Hence the removal.

Anyways, its worth a listen.

J

Comment

• fabric8
                200mph Club
                • Jul 2006

rob, you have the makings of a true politician

* I'd vote you into the prog. house of representatives
                Last edited by fabric8; November 5, 2006, 12:38:34 AM.

Comment

• sheb
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2005

ah darn
                  vida en combrasore

Comment

• Jibgolly
                    Vortexuralizor
                    • Jun 2004