Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    J

(NB: Was one amazing gig...)
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: Digweed ID from QBH, Melbourne

There was a alot of good fucken tunes that i would like to know what they were. maybe we should all email diggers and sasha and as for a tracklist and also a broadcast on his kiss fm show.

Comment

• JonoH
      Getting Somewhere
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by johns
      There was a alot of good fucken tunes that i would like to know what they were. maybe we should all email diggers and sasha and as for a tracklist and also a broadcast on his kiss fm show.
      haha agreed, 6 hours of it though...

Digweed killed it, there was some absolute fuckers there though. About 37 mins or so in (to be exact) some wanker grabbed his hand off the mixer while he was in mid-flite mixing and just looked at him asking for a high-5! I've never seen security move so quick...

The whole place just lifted after dropping Acquaviva & Luetzenkirchen - No Fear and Kerowack - Naf Monk, unbelievable...

Queensbridge also is looking great, once they finish the refurb I think potentially one of the best clubs available in Australia. The sound system just needs reworking, Prince and Room have better systems!

Anyways I look forward to finding out what the above track is!

J

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
        • Oct 2005

yes there were some dickheads out last nite. there were these two guys dancing near me acting like total fuckers. they kept bumping into me and jumping around like shitheads.i had had enhough and told both of them to stay in their space, they both got scared i think and pissed off.

Comment

• JonoH
          Getting Somewhere
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by johns
          yes there were some dickheads out last nite. there were these two guys dancing near me acting like total fuckers. they kept bumping into me and jumping around like shitheads.i had had enhough and told both of them to stay in their space, they both got scared i think and pissed off.
          People struggled to stand still I'll give you that, they kept walking here walking there...It got so bloody frustrating, I was some of my mates and in a second they attracted the buff singlet or top off crowd...I couldn't believe it!

And space? There was no space! I think they crammed the people in to pay off that new renovation IMO...

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

^^^ It was not a matter of walking here and there mate. These clowns were dancing like fucken idots. jumping around like they were the only two in the club. I mean it's ok to get into it a bit, but please if u are gonna dance like dickheads especially when space is limited please fuck off. they actually were doing piggy backs and all and one of the guys who went up on this other guy's back kicked me in the balls as he was going up. i was getting so fucking angry. if they wanted to start something trust me i was ready .

Comment

• medo
              Getting warmed up
              • May 2005

yeh that guy that climbed the barricade.. what a tosser!

Comment

Working...