http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• sasha1008
      Fresh Peossy
      • Oct 2006

Digweed Dubai...Why Seperate Tracks???

Referring to the Digweed set at Grand Hyatt Dubai. When you play them sequentially you get that seam/bump/skip between every track. Why would you want that? Is there anyway to avoid that? can they be welded together? Fortunately i do have part 1 in single file. Look forward to your witty replies. And if anyone has parts 2 and 3 as single files that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) 4 Discs

I realy wanted to put a poll with this Thread on whether people thought it was John Digweed or not. But i cant work out how you post a poll

John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) pt1
        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E05RLGNE

John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) pt2

John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) pt3

John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) pt4
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005)

i will say this. it is a great mix no doubt.. but Louis, who lives in dubai (or near there), said that this night never took place--cancelled due to weather

could be another mislabel
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Re: John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005)

Im fairly sure it did take place as photos of the event where posted on a clubing forum. How ever the real debate is whether this is actualy from that event. I think NO

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

Re: John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) 4 Discs

some how i got in contact with this russian dude as i told the story before.... he was the one who shared

digweed @ avalon 2001
              the 2 fabric sets for 04 and 05
              and the dubai set which i never got part 3 the last hour

he was a true digweed fan sending me pics and the club XIII or something he was friends with the owner.

i believe him that he in fact got these digweed sets from somone but they might be mislabed WE KNOW the FABRIC sets are not from FABRIC and i emailed the opening dj for digweed in dubai and he told me digweed only played 3 hours and which that set was over 4 hours

i email digweed when i first got the sets with the links for dubai and fabric to ask him if it was really him.....and got no response

so mayber there is a fake WANNNA be digweed out in the world copy cat

Comment

• Homegrove
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

I remember listening to this and atleast the date and place therefore is wrong, it might be him for all I know but that mix had none of the tracks he'd played 5 days before in Budapest. THAT set is deffo Digweed.
                Forward thinking house music

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

Maybe all of them were from Club Carnival XIII in Moscow and the poster mentioned relabeled them so he didn't get the club into trouble.

Comment

• PartyInGreece
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Aug 2006

Didn't Digweed feature an hour from this show on his Kiss100 show? Just compare part of the sets to that one kiss set and if the kiss set is the same as at least one of those discs featured here, then you know it's real.

Comment

• JK224
                      Addiction started
                      • Oct 2005

This mix is 100% fake because not a single track featured on the Budapest mix (recorded less than a week prior) is here; there is no way that any dj overhauls their playlist that fast.

Comment

• foreks
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

surely not digweed. one for the budapest, two the set comes from mid 2005 /look through the tracklist/ and digweed was then far away from such deep and proggy sounds.

Comment

• trick12
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jul 2007

Re: John Digweed - Live @ Grand Hyatt, Dubai

bruuuump

hoff u know what to do!
                          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• chunky
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by trick12
                            bruuuump

hoff u know what to do!
                            All 4 parts

I realy wanted to put a poll with this Thread on whether people thought it was John Digweed or not. But i cant work out how you post a poll John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) pt1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E05RLGNE John Digweed - Live Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai (05-may-2005) pt2 http://www.megaupload

Comment

• Hoff
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Aug 2009

ouuww I donīt know if I heard this : ) .......... so this is not fake chunky ??

and many thanks for the gridlock upload !!!!!! _ gridlock is a tsunami for me : ))

Comment

• jmrecillas
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Aug 2007

There is one thing about this set that seems a little suspicious.
                                If was a real set by Digweed, why there isn't as single photo or video of the party, or at least the flyer of the event? This was not a private party in the North Pole with no whitness at all. At least some people must have attended at that party. Why no one of the possible attendants at the party has rise their hand and say "I was there". I don't need discuss dumb things about why in this set there is no some track from another, or duller ideas like that. The real thing is this: Why we doesn't have a single whitness of that night, a photo or video,the flyer, some real evidence that Digweed was in deed in Dubai in May 2005? Not to mention possible Digweed himself who could solve the problem if he say: Yes, I was there. Period.

Comment

Working...