Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lrn
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jan 2005

Re: Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline...

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

There have been some horrific photos of her about granted, but I'd take her in an instant - just imagine if she got her act together and was looking hot as she did 5 years ago - you'd be the envy of everyone!

Comment

• unkownartist
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

ahhh britney spears what can i say....she has to be close to my top retard of all time, VERY CLOSE

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
          His 'soaring success'??? How about SORE success...300 ppl showing up on his show is a sign to stop while you still can IMO.

the whole article was satire my friend

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
            amazing voice? did someone really just post that she has an amazing voice?

jesus, has she EVER sang LIVE in her life? I highly highly doubt it.. studios can do amazing things with sub par voices...and then you go on stage and look like a cheap slut and lip synch your way to the bank.

RESPECT.. not

direct that at DQ. she likes armin van burreen too.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Lorn
              Looking for a title!
              • Sep 2004

^Watch it Sean she is gonna come for you.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

house of blues chicago GIVING AWAY tickets for federline tonite!!

Looking for the latest celeb gossip and entertainment news? Check out WWTDD—What Would Tyler Durden Do—to find out what's going down with Hollywood celebs.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• KinKyJ
                  Platinum Poser
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
                  There have been some horrific photos of her about granted, but I'd take her in an instant - just imagine if she got her act together and was looking hot as she did 5 years ago - you'd be the envy of everyone!
                  You're from the UK. With the quality of women you blokes have overthere that opinion comes as no surprise to me at all

Comment

• DancingQueen
                    AVB FanClub | President
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
                    direct that at DQ. she likes armin van burreen too.
                    lol you just love being a pain in my ass don't you?

Just because you guys don't like the style of her music, doesn't mean she doesn't have a good voice. A handful of her songs have been remixed as well. Andy Moor even did one.

As for the comment about her lip syncing at her concerts. Most performers like her do. They are still singing, her voice is just dubbed and played so the audience can hear her while she is dancing around and so it covers the entire stadium.
                    sigpic
                    RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                    RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Lrn
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jan 2005

toxic is a bangin tune

Comment

• FM
                        Wooooooo!
                        • Jun 2004

man K-Fed's WWE career was just taking off too...
                        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                        Facebook!
                        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                          Platinum Poser
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                          As for the comment about her lip syncing at her concerts. Most performers like her do. They are still singing, her voice is just dubbed and played so the audience can hear her while she is dancing around and so it covers the entire stadium.
                          You don't actually believe that yourself, do you? Baby fool me one more time

Comment

• FM
                            Wooooooo!
                            • Jun 2004

But just what was the last straw for the pop star that led to her divorce decision?
                            According to various reports, it all exploded at the launch of K-Fed's new album, aptly titled "Playing With Fire", on Halloween.
                            British entertainment journal bangshowbiz.biz claims something happened at an L.A. club party and that Britney wound up screaming at her husband, "You're useless - you're nobody," before running out of the bash barefoot with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Local breaking news, traffic and weather, live updates and headlines. National news, business, lifestyle, politics. CityNews, Everywhere.
                            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                            Facebook!
                            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Aug 2004

i have heard different stories about brit and kfed
                              this morning
                              afternoon
                              and now at night ...

Britney is not pretty and has no more talent than any random girl i could pluck of the street of any major city ...

y is this matter of any importance ?? I dont understand y intelligent people give a shit
                              Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie i can understand ... but this is absurd

if someone can explain this to me ... I guess i would have to be appreciative cause i dont get it ...

Comment

• geoffgulley
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by MusicJatt
                                i have heard different stories about brit and kfed
                                this morning
                                afternoon
                                and now at night ...

Britney is not pretty and has no more talent than any random girl i could pluck of the street of any major city ...

y is this matter of any importance ?? I dont understand y intelligent people give a shit
                                Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie i can understand ... but this is absurd

if someone can explain this to me ... I guess i would have to be appreciative cause i dont get it ...

One word:

America
                                "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

Working...