Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline...

^^^ I couldn't have said it better meself Geoff
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• AndyH
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

Why is this thread still going? It gives the Trance Addicts almost as much ammo as we have on them..
      [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2005

-1000 to me for keeping this thread alive...

But this I had to share!

Fed-ex made reference to the divorce last night at the house of blues.

"I've been seeing a lot of fine ladies -- you know who's about to be a free man?" he asked a few hundred audience-members, many of whom attended with tickets the House of Blues gave away free after lagging sales.

NOW THAT IS CLASSY!

http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
          A lol you just love being a pain in my ass don't you?

B Just because you guys don't like the style of her music, doesn't mean she doesn't have a good voice. A handful of her songs have been remixed as well. Andy Moor even did one.

C As for the comment about her lip syncing at her concerts. Most performers like her do. They are still singing, her voice is just dubbed and played so the audience can hear her while she is dancing around and so it covers the entire stadium.
          a. yes, because i like you, if i didnt like ya, i would ignore you.
          b. andy moor should be beaten up with a wiffle ball bat and drowned. and creamer and K remixed sinead o connor, didnt make her any better.
          c. it isnt her voice. ask any producer, its her voice, run through a lot of filters, added in with some echo, reverb, balanced sound and backing vocals.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

i wonder if they signed a pre-nup
            Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
            No Soup for You

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

im sure they did. usually any record label will force it upon the client. (any good label that is).
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

i am sure he will have plenty of money from her. hopefully the guy will disappear 4 ever
                It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                No Soup for You

Comment

• Miguel
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

we'll see him again as soon as he gets cristina aguilera pregnant

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                    • Jun 2004

Wow, this thread has been interesting to read. I learnt a lot about America.

The brits might have their royals, but the yanks are just as bad with their celebrities.

In both cases, who fucking cares? It's like a mother's club meeting in here right now.
                    "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/334355 - WATCH MOVIE

Comment

• AndyH
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2005

[quote=SyntaxTerror;405147]
                        The brits might have their royals, but the yanks are just as bad with their celebrities.
                        [quote]

WTF are you on about? The majority of Brits couldnt give a toss about the royals and alot of people think they should be abolished. They certianly do not dominate the media the way good for nothing celebs do in America. Im not having a go at Americans, I just think that is a ridiculous comparison!!
                        [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• KinKyJ
                          Platinum Poser
                          • Jun 2004

^^^like you've never wanked to a pic of Di (or Charles, I'll leave that in the middle )

Comment

• speciale
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Dec 2005

No Soup for You

Comment

Working...