Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Production Figured I would give you guys a listen.

Not complete yet but getting there, if anyone has any comments please let me know.

Tools used: Reason 3

If there are level issues blame reason and it's new mixer elements (I used a Dance preset for the MClass Mastering Suite).

Link: http://www.freewebtown.com/fumanchu182/AW-Restart.mp3
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: Figured I would give you guys a listen.

Anthony, Great sounds on there bro. My only beef with it is your hit hat patterns. There just seems to be too much hi hats in certain parts of the song, you've got a groovin proggy track that should have some groovy percussion to go along with it.

Maybe one other thaing you might wanna try out is to put a low bassline that counteracts with the melody and adds more bottom end and therefore more groove.

Other than that think you've got a pretty cool track. Keep up the good work.

Jeff
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• fumanchu182
      Angantyr The Ruthless
      • Jun 2004

Re: Figured I would give you guys a listen.

good to hear jeff, i have been playing with it and have been trying to work on bass patches in reason, it sometimes can be a pain in the ass to make Malstrom do what you want it to do, and i do agree with the hi hats being "too much" maybe a nice snare once in a while might liven it up...

it is far from finished and thanks for the feed back
      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

Working...