Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

A mistake on John digweed kiss fm 15 october show

John Digweed Tracklist:

1. Jona - North Love [Get Physical Music]
    2. Misstress Barbara - Azzurri [Bedrock Records]
    3. The Future Sound Of London - Lifeforms (Wighnomy Brothers & Robag Wruhme's Simetikon 002-06 Re-Edit) [Virgin]
    4. Dan Ghenacia & David K2 - Traffic Jam [Freak 'N' Chic]
    5. Pryda - Frankfurt [Pryda Recordings]
    6. Dave Robertson & Jon Gurd - The Revelation [Cr2 Records (UK)]
    7. Mason - Exceeder (Mashtronic Remix) [Boss]
    8. Dousk - Biz 1982

Hey all i think this tracklist is half wrong. The reason i say that is cause john gets it wrong. everything is fine until track 5. But after track 5 the 6th track is not revelation. It is some dark choon that i want. Does anyone know the name please. it starts at 35 min mark. Joh says after the track u have just been listening to Dave Robertson & Jon Gurd called th rendition (which is the correct name of the track BTW) and playing next this is manson and exceeder which is actualy the rendition track. Then he says the next track is dousk biz 1982 which is acutually the exceeder track. Hope i make sense. The first bit of talking happens at 44min and 12 seconds and the second bit of talking happens at 50 min and 25 seconds. Now unless that excedder track and biz 1982 tracks are mixed really well then i would say it is actually the one track manson exceeder and the biz track was not played.

Please help me out on that track at 35 min mark. He actually plays the dousk track in the king unique show last track and is def not the same as the last one he plays on this show.

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: A mistake on John digweed kiss fm 15 october show

BUMP

So does anybody know the name of the track at 35 min mark PLEASE

Comment

Working...