leaving you with this for friday laughs.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

leaving you with this for friday laughs.

many many thanks to geoff jones.

Reviewer:Geoffrey "said_geoffrey" (Rochester, Minnesota) - See all my reviewsIn all fairness, this CD is not THAT bad. Would I buy it? No, but that's largely because I'm not big into rap or hip-hop. I did listen to a few tracks today through my Yahoo Music subscription, and the beats were catchy and had a nice punch to them. As others have commented, the lyrics weren't the best, but the delivery was pretty good. A good CD? No. Would I buy it? No. But, is it as bad as everyone here is saying? No. I GUARANTEE you had the exact same record been released by Jay-Z, Nelly, or (insert favorite black rapper here), this would be highly regarded. Sure, this guy is getting a bad rap (pardon the pun) for being tied to Britney, coupled with the fact that he's a white gash trying to do black music, but all-in-all this really isn't as bad as everyone would have you believe. Replace K-Fed with ___ and you have a hit record. If nothing else, the hooks, beats, and synth work are pretty good on this CD. I could see him doing some producing or beat-making for hip-hop artists in the future, but stay off the lyrics K-Fed. It just isn't your game, my friend.

Comments (3) | Was this review helpful to you? 2> (Report this) (Report this)

thanks i needed that.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • AndyH
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: leaving you with this for friday laughs.

That fucking bloke has had nearly as much attention on here as the ongoing saga of Digweeds hair recently!! (not that I have any problem the hair theme, quite the opposite)

Nice review though, did you buy it Geoff? Were you in the 300 attendees of his most recent concert by any chance?
    [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

hehe...good laugh. Thanks Sean and Geoff.

Comment

• GregWhelan
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

^ All true as well, if it was Snoop Dogg or Dre then it would be hailed as a masterpiece.

Now, I wonder if Sasha had made 'Lets get ill' instead of Puff Daddy, would it have been labelled a classic?

Comment

Working...