WMC 2007: Basic NYC at the Beach Plaza Hotel -- rooms available!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sleepy&boo
    Platinum Poster
    • Feb 2006

WMC 2007: Basic NYC at the Beach Plaza Hotel -- rooms available!

Basic NYC will be back at the Beach Plaza Hotel for the 2007 WMC with a full lineup of daytime parties and events! If you were at any of our parties last year, you know all about the great vibe and music that was going down every day during the WMC.

For 2007, we've got a great deal available on rooms at the hotel. Don't hesitate if you're interested in booking aroom at the Beach Plaza - the prices we have are only available through our Basic NYC package, and the rates will be going up soon.

If you want more information, email djboo@basicnyc.com for the rates . All hotel guests will get immediate access to our events - no waiting on line!

We'll see you in Miami!

• picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: WMC 2007: Basic NYC at the Beach Plaza Hotel -- rooms available!

Originally posted by sleepy&boo
    All hotel guests will get immediate access to our events - no waiting on line!
    that would've been nnice to have last year... me & jibs must've waited for an hour to get in that place

Comment

• miketpoto
      Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
      • Jan 2005

Hey MS'ers... Sleepy and Boo Rawk!

I am gonna be playing with them at Sullivan Room on December 16th for the holiday party...

Good to see you on MS Begona!

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

fao sleepy and/or boo,,,,,

ive been a loyal attendee of the movim/basic event since its pilot party at the kent in '04. does this entitle me to free drinks yet?
        (unfortunately a hard drive crash robbed me of my proof)

see you in '07

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

now that I moved from S. Florida, this thread makes me want to go back for a few days. For WMC of couse.

Hey Jibs, if you make another kick ass set in 07, I'll pay for your drinks (2 drinks)
          Originally posted by Miroslav
          It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
          No Soup for You

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

deal

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

I'm totally there. I've already confirmed that my spring break overlaps with the dates
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

you'll defo be seeing me & jibs. I'd love to meet up with you guys and hang out. also wouldn't mind an exclusive hotel-party set from you miroslav

Comment

• BeachBum
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

thanks for the post
                  The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Miroslav
                    WHOA I can change this!1!
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                    you'll defo be seeing me & jibs. I'd love to meet up with you guys and hang out. also wouldn't mind an exclusive hotel-party set from you miroslav
                    ha...that would be cool...btw, just finished a draft of my new mix yesterday! We should all definitely meet up...my other DJ friends from Indianapolis will be there as well...
                    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...