X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

McMansion

So I've been paying $800/month to live in a pretty upscale mcmansion in a nice area of Southern California, and I think that tonight's events have finally put me over the edge...i think i'm ready to join the masses and rent an over-priced one bedroom (or studio) near downtown...I just dont know if it's worth it... Your probably wondering what the final straw was by now...I live in a mcmansion that's worth around $1mill, nice amenities, nice roomates, but tonight, i had 2 girls over, both pretty hot, and they got made fun (because of typical female jealousy) of by the 2 females that live here...one of which is dating the guy who owns the mcmansion...anyhow, im tired of the 4 roomates that I used to appreciate in this 5 bedroom, and think having roomates has its pro's & con's, any input??? I'm considering a studio or 1 bedroom, near downtown...

It was fun while it lasted...
  • Miguel
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: McMansion

lived in a studio for 2 years ... sometimes it get so small in there man !!!
    get a 1/1 ( if u can $$ ), but lofts looks much better

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by floridaorange
      So I've been paying $800/month to live in a pretty upscale mcmansion in a nice area of Southern California, and I think that tonight's events have finally put me over the edge...i think i'm ready to join the masses and rent an over-priced one bedroom (or studio) near downtown...I just dont know if it's worth it... Your probably wondering what the final straw was by now...I live in a mcmansion that's worth around $1mill, nice amenities, nice roomates, but tonight, i had 2 girls over, both pretty hot, and they got made fun (because of typical female jealousy) of by the 2 females that live here...one of which is dating the guy who owns the mcmansion...anyhow, im tired of the 4 roomates that I used to appreciate in this 5 bedroom, and think having roomates has its pro's & con's, any input??? I'm considering a studio or 1 bedroom, near downtown...

2 chcikcs? pics or stfu!!!

also, what were they saying to make fun of them? were they midgets or something?
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

o yeah, btw, roommates suck. i went through that shit for years and the person/people will get on each others nerves. imo, living alone is the best. you control your castle.
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• progressive420
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SUBURBS!!!! Its a fuckin nightmare. Get the loft/apartment and live in an actually urban/city enviroment. Now you won't be stuck in "nowhere land" where you have to drive a minimum of 5 miles to go ANYWHERE. I totally recommend the downtown apartment, trust me you will thank yourself for it.
          And props on the two girls, they will be more impressed by the downtown loft also.
          "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• day_for_night
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

i've got a two bedroom condo downtown, all to myself...and its fuckin' great. i could never deal with the crap that having a roomate would more than likely bring. hell i know people who've been the best of friends...and then moved in together...and now they hardly talk. i'm sure you do to.

find yourself a nice central location...make sure its close to the 3 most important things: grocery store, work, and nightclubs/bars.

you'll never go back.

Comment

Working...