• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

wide eyes emote

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: wide eyes emote

this has been on the news here all morning and it is ridiculous. The group called the new black panthers are out claiming it is a black thing. Tell me where was race involoved in this? it wasn't. Cops came to her door saying it is the police and she opened fire hitting 3 of them. Thy returned fire and killed her.

Since the cops were in regular clothes, she might have freaked thinking they were robbing her, which I understand, but put yourself in the cops shoes and you have someone shooting at you. what would you do?

And now, the black community is out saying shit like the cops targeted a black woman. I am fuckn sick of this shit. treat it as a 93 yr old woman not a 93yr old black woman.

these fuckers don't realize, they are the ones creating incidents like Michael Richards. Some people are sick of this shit. Black people are more racist than white people IMO. (most black people)
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• rainman
      Platinum Poster
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by speciale
      this has been on the news here all morning and it is ridiculous. The group called the new black panthers are out claiming it is a black thing. Tell me where was race involoved in this? it wasn't. Cops came to her door saying it is the police and she opened fire hitting 3 of them. Thy returned fire and killed her.

Since the cops were in regular clothes, she might have freaked thinking they were robbing her, which I understand, but put yourself in the cops shoes and you have someone shooting at you. what would you do?

And now, the black community is out saying shit like the cops targeted a black woman. I am fuckn sick of this shit. treat it as a 93 yr old woman not a 93yr old black woman.

these fuckers don't realize, they are the ones creating incidents like Michael Richards. Some people are sick of this shit. Black people are more racist than white people IMO. (most black people)
      agreed

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

"sprinkle some crack on her and lets get out of here"

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2005

A friend of mine was murdered back in 1994 here in Carmel Indiana (along with his sister who was like 9 years old and a family friend 21 years old my friend was 18 ... the black panthers were all pissed off because one of the killers was the son of the black panther leaders here in Indy. They were all pissed off because it was going to be a white judge and prosecutor and his son was facing the death penalty. That leader then on the air threatened the lives of the prosecutor and the judge and their families if his son got the death penalty. That group can kiss my white ass! Nothing good with them at all. Here is an Idea if you don't want a white judge and prosecutor involved in the case then your moron son shouldn't have killed my friend in a city that is 98% white.

Needless to say all 3 of the murderers will spend the rest of their lives behind bars and the leader is doing time as well. One of them that is white.

Sorry bit off subject but hit close to home
          http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DJJEFFJONES
            A friend of mine was murdered back in 1994 here in Carmel Indiana (along with his sister who was like 9 years old and a family friend 21 years old my friend was 18 ... the black panthers were all pissed off because one of the killers was the son of the black panther leaders here in Indy. They were all pissed off because it was going to be a white judge and prosecutor and his son was facing the death penalty. That leader then on the air threatened the lives of the prosecutor and the judge and their families if his son got the death penalty. That group can kiss my white ass! Nothing good with them at all. Here is an Idea if you don't want a white judge and prosecutor involved in the case then your moron son shouldn't have killed my friend in a city that is 98% white.

Needless to say all 3 of the murderers will spend the rest of their lives behind bars and the leader is doing time as well. One of them that is white.

Sorry bit off subject but hit close to home
            I think you are right on subject. if they dont want a white judge, then they should go to school and become one
            Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
            No Soup for You

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2005

^^
              http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

Working...