X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Houston MSers

I am heading down to houston for work on monday for nearly two weeks, and will be in ther over the weekend of dec 2 & 3rd with absolutely nothing to do.

Anyone intersted in a meetup?
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Houston MSers

where in houston are you going? i grew up in houston, so maybe i could point you in the right direction.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

i am guessing his employer has given him directions to work. as far as the coolest tranny hangouts im sure garrick has the low down on em all.

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

you bet i do! hey jeff, try eating at Freebird's burritos if you like wraps/burritos. fuckin awesome! stay away from montross area if you're weary of getting your cornhole jeapzrdized.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

nice, i'll check that place out. and thanks for the tip!

any clubs worth heading to?

Comment

• superdave
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

I used to live in Houston until I moved earlier in the year. As for clubs, check out the following:

Escobar(Wed, Fri, Sat are best nights) and Epic which is across the street from Escobar in Midtown. Both places play a mix of dance and hip hop with nice looking women. Within walking distance from both those places is Roof Bar which is a rock club that's pretty cool.

There's also a new place called Rocbar that opened downtown last weekend that might be good.

Here's a link to clubs, restaurants, etc. that's pretty accurate

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

^
              |
              thanks much

it seems everyone here who has lived in Houston has moved away...

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

red door bar is also pretty laid back. just your avg bar in midtown with some pretty good lookin women.

Comment

Working...