X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hos
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Balcony collapses in a Brasilian nightclub, Sao Paolo

Anyone hear anything about this? Just heard it on the news on BBC. Nothing yet on their site.
    black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com
  • swedetech
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re:: Balcony collapses in a Brasilian nightclub, Sao Paolo

how many dead?
    ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

cant find anything about it on yahoo news or cnn.com

Comment

• palmer
        Retired or Simply Important
        • Jun 2004

holy shit thats horrible news....
        todayistomorrow
        art direction | design | animation

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

yep. sad news.
          i bet something similar will happen at Wrigley Field soon.

Comment

• beto
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

At least 6 people died and 126 were injuried in the city of Guarulhos, outside S?o Paulo, when the roof of an abandoned warehouse fell onto the lower floor that was being used as dancefloor.

The building had been condemned by the police and was never used for a party before. Police is searching for the warehouse's owner and for a local politician, who supposedly singed a special permission for reopening the place as a club (electronic music on the 'top floor', just the roof of the building, and brazilian dance music inside)

(taken from A folha, a brazilian newspaper)

Comment

• swedetech
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

damn thats sux!
              ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• FM
                Wooooooo!
                • Jun 2004

(roughly translated online from the paper)

Landslide in irregular shed leaves 6 dead and 126 wounded
                Advertising

of Now

The landslide of the mezzanine of a shed rented for an event in Guarulhos, in the Great S?o Paulo, left six people deceased and 126 wounds in the dawn of this sunday -- of which at least 11 remains in serious state. The shed, located in number 421 of the avenue Pablo Faccini, was condemned by the city hall and he had never been used in a party.

When the mezzanine fell down, for return of 1h45, had about 500 people in the place, according to Civil Policy.

The policy still waits for the presentation of the proprietor of the property, known as Wilson Gull. according to delegated Marine Wellington of Moura, of 1? DP, if to be proven that Gull rented the place for a party without the legal authorization, it it can be litigated by guilty homicide and assault and battery (without intention).

Party

The party Ladies First (Ladies First) started to 22h, with the masculine show of strip-tease. But the women had been able to enter until 0h, when the party was opened the men.

For return of 1h, the access of the public to the mezzanine was set free, where tecno would touch music. In the floor of low, the bar functioned and a dance track touching pagode and ax? music.

Wounded and covered of dust, the survivors had run away from the shed using pieces wooden to burglarize doors and windows. In the operations of aid and rescue, the firemen had used 25 cars and 64 men.

The candidate to the city hall Sebasti?o German Bispo (PSDB), that a committee rents to the side of the shed of the tragedy, of the same proprietor, said that did not have any linking with the event.

Died

The six young that had died in the accident had ages between 14 and 25 years. They are they: student Luana Cristina Silva Peres, 23, the assistant of general services Valmir Teles Da Silva Ara?jo, 19, student Cyntia de Almeida Saints, 19, the student of administration Nat?lia Mendes Richness, the administrative assistant Carlos Ailton Belusci of the Concei??o, 25, and Daniele student Rodrigues Pear tree, 14.
                FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                Facebook!
                A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Hos
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

:cry: may they rest in peace
                  black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• Pataky P
                    asdf_imo
                    • Jun 2004

Ohhh.. This was a very bad news...

Comment

• peloquin
                      Till I Come!
                      • Jun 2004

such sad news, RIP

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Damn, such a tragedy. :cry:
                        "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                        "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

there were 14 year olds at this party? interesting.... sounds very legal. of course rules might be different over there.

still, there was a reason that place was closed down. someone's gonna get their a$$e$ sued.
                          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• chato
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

Sad news... cant even imagine how the parents and other relatives must be feeling! punishment needed to those guilty people
                            ...enjoy every single second

Comment

Working...