Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Ouch, but how elections be declared legal then? I thought there was a minimum of 50% to declare the outcome of an election legitimate? I think that is still the way most democratic countries do it...
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

lol. I have no clue. Politics are such a turn off here ... it is sad. ... We could have a choice of a great President ... not these two lame schmucks.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Re: boooooooooooooooooo!

Hehe...you've got plenty of people to choose from, but you know: it's never the good ones that make it to the top, it's the ones with the biggest bank account and the dirtiest tricks...

:?
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• neur0t0xin64
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Re: boooooooooooooooooo!

times are changing here in miami...finally realizing that the Dems are all talk and no action

how have they really helped the black community for example? or the latin?

BTW Prediction: Bush will win b/c the Bush daughters are hotter than the Kerry daughters
          "In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George Patton

Comment

Working...