X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

BCS Championship Game

Who deserves to go boys? I think Florida had a heck of a season getting thru a rough SEC schedule. 1 loss is pretty damn good. Not a fan, but they beat LSU. They gotta be good.

Florida or Michigan?
    Florida
    58.82%
    Michigan
    41.18%
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: BCS Championship Game

I like Michigan

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

^ i dothink that match up would be better, so i hope you're right.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• darkmark
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
        ^ i dothink that match up would be better, so i hope you're right.
        Michigan couldn't even win their own conference. Remember when Nebraska couldn't even win their own conference and then stunningly made it to the championship game? Could someone please explain to me again how the "regular season is the playoffs"? I keep hearing that phrase yet somehow I'm not buying it.

Anyway, since everyone just loves Michigan and Notre Dame, I'm sure Michigan will get their rematch. And if they do, I hope they get manhandled just like they did in the last game two weeks ago. Regardless, should be a real easy game for all of the analysts to break down since they JUST PLAYED EACH OTHER! And you better believe the betting line won't even be close.

And what if Michigan wins the rematch? Is it a tie since Ohio State won the first meeting?

There will be a new rule for next year that requires teams to win its Conference, otherwise, prima donna teams will always get selected.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

florida vs ohio state... makes sense. should be a good game.

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

when they finally implement a playoff system to help the smaller conferences, college football will be the greatest spoRT on the planet. just look at the NCAA touney and march madness. THAT is the most eciting time of the year for sports. mason, florida, and the kids you know will be around, like tyler handboro at UNC and the sort. and everyone has a shot, from cinderella to the power houses.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by darkmark

Anyway, since everyone just loves Michigan and Notre Dame....
              that comment reminded me of this...

Bud Light Presents, "Real Men of Genius" (Reaaaaal Men Of Genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Fan. (Mr. Delusional Notre Dame Faaaaaan!) Season after season, year after year, you try to justify your absurdly high preseason ranking. (Clutching at straws!) You scramble to make futile attempts at damage control when the Irish lose to a grossly inferior opponent (How'd Navy score fifty fouuuuuur?) Inevitably, you'll bring up the past, and boast of National Championships won 40 years before you were born. (Those were the daaaaaays!) You will point out that you have more wins than any other program as though that is relevant to the current season. (Been playing since the 1870s!) Go on, ignore that home loss to your archrivals in the regular season finale and continue to believe that you'll defeat your bowl opponent with striking ease. (We'll win by thirteeeeeeey!) So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh Emperor of Excuses, and take comfort knowing that when you don't finish in the top 25, you'll be back to number three when the preseason polls come out next year. (Mr.Delusional Notre Dame Fan!)

Comment

• geoffgulley
                Platinum Poster
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by darkmark
                Michigan couldn't even win their own conference. I hope they get manhandled just like they did in the last game two weeks ago.
                Yep... 42-39 on the road to the number one team in the country is manhandled alright.
                As a UofM grad I'm glad we're not playing the Bucks again.. We had our shot and came up short, end of story. That being said Florida is going to get their proverbial asses handed to them... Hell, even the odds makers in Vegas had Michigan a 7 point favorite if THEY played Florida. Tells you who they think the second best team in the country is... It will never happen but there needs to be a division 1-A playoff system.
                "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• superdave
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Definitely need a playoff system and that's what everyone wants. Besides the greedy bowls and the NCAA everyone wants a playoff system. The BCS is an improvement over what we used to have, but not good enough.

I think the FL-OSU is the best matchup. FL is the champion of the best conference nearly every year against the next best conference champion. FL played a really tough schedule going through the SEC. Plus, we've already seen Michigan-OSU. Michigan had a great year and only lost to a good OSU team.
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Leonard Scott
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Dec 2005

Florida.
                    Michigan had the chance to win the big game.....and didn't! GO BUCKEYES!!!
                    Leonard

DJLeonardScott.com
                    www.myspace.com/djleonardscott

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

^ yep. thinking back on it, it really wouldn't be fair to ohio state if they played michigan AGAIN after they beat them once. if michigan won, once again everyoone would criticize the system. it is a lose-lose situation, people will complain either way.

prediction though... michigan would have had a better shot at beating ohio state than florida does.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Go Michigan!! BCS let us down again.. Florida will lose by 21 and the wolverines will win by 21.. Losing on the road by 3 is not your chance.. let them play in a neutral area.

Comment

• darkmark
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by geoffgulley
                          Yep... 42-39 on the road to the number one team in the country is manhandled alright.
                          As a UofM grad I'm glad we're not playing the Bucks again.. We had our shot and came up short, end of story. That being said Florida is going to get their proverbial asses handed to them... Hell, even the odds makers in Vegas had Michigan a 7 point favorite if THEY played Florida. Tells you who they think the second best team in the country is... It will never happen but there needs to be a division 1-A playoff system.
                          Not once during that game was there a sense that tOSU was going to lose. Not once. UM scored a last ditch TD to make it appear close. it was over when tOSU was up 28-14 before halftime against UM's much lauded defense.

It's also pretty humorous how UM gets so much credit for a loss. Who cares how close the loss was? IT'S A LOSS. Great teams have bad days and medocre teams have great days. A LOSS IS A LOSS.

And maybe Florida will get crushed. They're an 8 point dog right now. But UM is the underdog in their game with USC. So, using your logic, USC should be playing tOSU.

But all of this banter aside, their needs to be a playoff. Simple as that.

Comment

• badassbillyguns
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Mar 2006

While I would love to see the Ohio State and Michigan game again, Michigan already lost their chance...

Wonder how things will look if Ohio State loses...split national title? Not likely I suppose...

Comment

• Leonard Scott
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
                              ^ yep. thinking back on it, it really wouldn't be fair to ohio state if they played michigan AGAIN after they beat them once. if michigan won, once again everyoone would criticize the system. it is a lose-lose situation, people will complain either way.

prediction though... michigan would have had a better shot at beating ohio state than florida does.
                              Yeah.....right! Like Miami had a shot to beat Washington in 91' Come on! Ohio State is the No.1 Team in the land this year!
                              Leonard

DJLeonardScott.com
                              www.myspace.com/djleonardscott

Comment

Working...