X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

If you can't take it, don't use it

So Saturday night I went to party like it's 1999 at Cruises to Pleasure (3 monthly boat party). The music and the atmosphere was the shit, but what is it with some party people these days?

- If the corners of your mouth start pointing in all directions while your jaw is locked and you get spastic when you take X, don't take X.

- If you bleed over the entire toilet when you snort a line, don't do coke.

- If you start looking like a rabit with mixomathosis when you puffed a blunt, don't do weed.

Why is it so hard for some people to keep their dignity at a party? Pathetic!

[/rant]
  • AndyH
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: If you can't take it, don't use it

Originally posted by KinKyJ
    - If the corners of your mouth start pointing in all directions while your jaw is locked and you get spastic when you take X, don't take X.
    See below...
    [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• Dzone
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

i can feel ya mate ...do not like to be twated in public, defo not a good idea, that's why after parties are made ...to get bollexd
      ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dzone
        that's why after parties are made ...to get bollexd
        Tell me about it: the police busted the after party at 10.30. 35 people were too wasted to drop their dope in time and they found a girl OD'ing in the VIP. Way to go fuckers

Comment

• Dzone
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

Shit.... not a happy ending !! we do not have afterhrs clubs in Cairo...but we do have after hrs house parties, dunno, i do not like to be out in clube for afterhrs ...better be some where cozy and talk alot of shit.

Hope you did not get busted by the old bill
          ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• rainman
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2005

how did you fair in all of this douchebaggery? good time at the party? (aside from overlooking said douchebags) escape the busting?

Comment

• Lrn
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jan 2005

the bloody tolet at a party, yea i thinks that a sign to stop crushing yay

Comment

• unkownartist
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

jan i agree totally m8, some youngsters just dont know the risks

Comment

• elhadley
                  Addiction started
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                  So Saturday night I went to party like it's 1999 at Cruises to Pleasure (3 monthly boat party). The music and the atmosphere was the shit, but what is it with some party people these days?

- If you bleed over the entire toilet when you snort a line, don't do coke.

- If you start looking like a rabit with mixomathosis when you puffed a blunt, don't do weed.

Why is it so hard for some people to keep their dignity at a party? Pathetic!

[/rant]
                  alright...shall we get started?

first of all mdma is one hell of a drug(my favorite)[what beats sertoine?...always have trouble with the spelling of that one(the chemical responsible for happiness in the brain)]....i say go for it...you WILL like it....(only the underground rave movemont is founded on it)
                  I say quit the e bench once you start getting the little dot sparks in your eye(im crazy by the way).....most wont know, but you shall if you are a user....

second.....most cocaine user..... especially heavy user (such as my self) get rusty pipes. does that mean stop? nah.....cocaine is a good drug for many reasons
                  1. its addicting....(feeding addicting is always good if you know what i mean )
                  2. the brain damage caused from coke is limited unlike most drugs of our age
                  3. MOST IMPORTANTLY! who the FUCK takes lines in the bathroom? they have nice little "tubes" nowadays...don't they not? and VIP rooms usually dont give a fuck as long as you got the cash)
                  4. COCAINE IS BAD!!!!....(there are better drugs, such as 2CI(research is esssential, dont fuck up your brain)(brain damage is unpredictable, by the way, for this drug, think shrooms and xxxxxx at the sametime.....times...maybe 10-20( this is a 20mg tablet))).

Now....... Americans favorite drug......weed....(which will be legal soon!!!!!! before your life is over...thank god) which is bad for your lunge ...even though i smoke 2 packs of ciggies a day(.....go for kief...pure thc, which is the shit that gets you high....(floods your dopamein(spelling???) levels)
                  Most importantly for you that suffer from reefer madness...use glass on glass...that means a glass piece on a glass bong(perculaters(once again spelling) filters it even more.

This is no offense to kinkyj...(i love you avatar)...but the facts must be annouced
                  There is no funk without the bass.

Comment

• Lrn
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jan 2005

so your saying you got the whole drug taking thins down at the ripe age of 20?

Comment

• elhadley
                      Addiction started
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Lrn
                      so your saying you got the whole drug taking thins down at the ripe age of 20?
                      im not saying that at all...why are putting words in my mouth? i try to keep it honest...shall i change my age in the profile to gain respect?....well i wont....this is what i know...therefor this is what i shall say! mr 2005!

Comment

• Lrn
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jan 2005

and i thought i had a drug problem

Comment

• elhadley
                          Addiction started
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Lrn
                          and i thought i had a drug problem
                          Well....you DONT! (DJing comes with many problems)(such as alcolholism)

Comment

• Lrn
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jan 2005

no need to get hostile, you just sounded like you knew then end all answer to what drugs you should take, brb im taking a shit

Comment

• elhadley
                              Addiction started
                              • Nov 2004

we have a private message system on this forum for a reason or just get on aim...i dont mean to be hostile at all....i look forward to talking to you on aim.

Comment

Working...