Driving around with a decapitated friend.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
    I knew a girl that happened to. She went under a truck though and lost her head. Can't tell if that would be a good way to go or a bad way.

considering i think i heard somewhere that it takes you 14 seconds to actually die after your head is cut off, you might be able to still see for a little bit after it happens.... of course you'd feel no pain because your nervous system is kinda,uhhhhhh....... broken. but that would kinda suck to see your body chillin next to you. no telling if thats true or not.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
      I knew a girl that happened to. She went under a truck though and lost her head. Can't tell if that would be a good way to go or a bad way.

considering i think i heard somewhere that it takes you 14 seconds to actually die after your head is cut off, you might be able to still see for a little bit after it happens.... of course you'd feel no pain because your nervous system is kinda,uhhhhhh....... broken. but that would kinda suck to see your body chillin next to you. no telling if thats true or not.
      That's true but it seems better then drowning or burning alive.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

That's true but it seems better then drowning or burning alive.
        yeh, no shit. I'd much rather that than drown/suffocate, burn, starve, or be buried alive. Or anything else that takes 1000x longer than 14 seconds, for that matter.

Comment

• master of puppets
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• Kobe
            I wish I had an interesting User title
            • Jun 2004

I know what you mean... to find out if it does hurt you'd have to be Johnny on the spot right after it happens, afterall you only have 14 seconds to ask them.

It's sort of like how they say people who jump off buildings die from shock before they hit the ground. Oh really? How the fuck would you know that? Perhaps hanging out a window asking them on their way down.... "Pardon me sir, but would you be so kind as to tell me if you're dead yet? Sorry to be a bother...."
            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kobe

I know what you mean... to find out if it does hurt you'd have to be Johnny on the spot right after it happens, afterall you only have 14 seconds to ask them.

It's sort of like how they say people who jump off buildings die from shock before they hit the ground. Oh really? How the fuck would you know that? Perhaps hanging out a window asking them on their way down.... "Pardon me sir, but would you be so kind as to tell me if you're dead yet? Sorry to be a bother...."
              Are you bloody kidding me, I was just about to say this is the most morbid thread ever, until you just made me almost spit coffee all over my monitor!
              As far as the living after being beheaded, I have heard that about chickens running around after they get their heads taken, but not humans, thats really bizarre thinking about the hostages that were beheaded were still able to see for a few seconds afterwards.
              I guess an autopsy after someone jumps off a building cold explain if they died on impact or mid flight.

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Sure we've all heard about chickens who run around the barnyard after getting their heads chopped off. But for over a YEAR?

Mike the Headless Chicken Festival - Fruita, CO - June 3rd and 4th 2022 Welcome to THE OFFICIAL Mike the Headless Chicken Festival website! We get this a lot, but YES this is a true story of Mike the Headless Chicken Festival.

he's got my vote!
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

now THATS bizarre! :o

Comment

• Gloomy
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

through the history, they have tested out many times if people still realize if their head is chopped off. During the times of the guillotine, they asked people to put out their tongue out their mouth, if they were still alive.

And yes, after someone took up the head, most of them put out their tongue out their mouth. So it is a fact they still realize it for a while (I heard 10 seconds). Brains are considered dead after 30 seconds.

Comment

• hear_my_name
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jul 2004

Re:: Driving around with a decapitated friend.

Originally posted by _evangelion_
                      I've heard of alot of fucked up shit in my life, but this easily takes the cake. Sounds kinda like that nurse that hit the bum and parked her car in her garage and left him stuck in her windshield and he ended up dying.

Just goes to show no matter how crazy your life is...someone elses is ALOT crazier.

wastn this an episode of CSI..?? hahhahah now u know i watch to much tv...

but guys are crazy.. people are crazy... humans never cease to amaze me.. :?
                      Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!

Comment

• Kobe
                        I wish I had an interesting User title
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hear_my_name
                        Originally posted by _evangelion_
                        I've heard of alot of fucked up shit in my life, but this easily takes the cake. Sounds kinda like that nurse that hit the bum and parked her car in her garage and left him stuck in her windshield and he ended up dying.

Just goes to show no matter how crazy your life is...someone elses is ALOT crazier.

wastn this an episode of CSI..?? hahhahah now u know i watch to much tv...

but guys are crazy.. people are crazy... humans never cease to amaze me.. :?
                        For me it's monkeys, they never cease to amaze me. Here's one surfing the web...

Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Zerotonine
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

This is just like that one dude from "Con Air" driving through like 10 different states wearing the face of someone he killed as a mask.
                          Drink to get Drunk.
                          "Do what you wanna do, play what you wanna play, say what you wanna say"

Comment

• mono
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

Comment

Working...