Petter & James Holden b2b live @ Continental DJ Club, mexico city 02 - Dec - 2006

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superwave
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2006

Re: Petter & James Holden b2b live @ Continental DJ Club, mexico city 02 - Dec - 2006

Originally posted by YoSel
    where?s the arguing about if this is fake or not, sounds good tome, what you think people??
    I talked to a guy that was there adn he says that it sounds different because it was a special set by the two of them & he said it was MAD

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Re: Petter & James Holden b2b live @ Continental DJ Club, mexico city 02 - Dec - 2006

Thank you!!! This d/l will make a great present for a friend of mine who bought Petter out recently [Good night!!] and loves James Holden. [He says he hasn't got time to d/l himself.]
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• solidify
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

This is very Nice!! Kicking ass all the way for 2 hours!! Super Post. thanks baa!!
        Reason holds the helm, but passions are the gales.

Comment

• solidify
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Like I said this great but this is on Petter's site????!!!!!!!!!!!

NewsDecember 8th

2. There is a recording floating around the internet titled "Petter & James Holden b2b live @ Continental DJ Club, mexico city 02-Dec-2006". This is not us, and anyone who's ever heard either of us play would know that, I think..

Comment

• superwave
            Are you Kidding me??
            • May 2006

Man that sux!

Comment

• solidify
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

WTF WTF WTF!!!

Comment

• YoSel
                Getting Somewhere
                • Sep 2006

well here is a strange note.....curiously Petter on his web site has this:

News
                December 8th

2. There is a recording floating around the internet titled "Petter & James Holden b2b live @ Continental DJ Club, mexico city 02-Dec-2006". This is not us, and anyone who's ever heard either of us play would know that, I think..

1. Praise praise praise.. Mexico was brilliant. I am back home in Stockholm again, suffering from post-tour depression. Hope to see everyone of you soon again. X

James Holden page don´t talk nothing about it, but heres the catch, me and my friends were to that party, and this set was listen it there while ppetter & james holden were at the booth about 9:30 am.... so we have here a problem and i don´t know what to say, that ppetter has that on his website made me look like a liar but i´m not... i got this set recorded by some friends who got access to continental booth and they have been passing me many sets record it in there, so i don´t know why petter aren´t recognizing this set.... i ask apologize for the problem that this means but what the hell i don´´t understand petter, he was warned about this set it was going to be uploaded to web i don´t know what the problem is......

Comment

• Stanza
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Apr 2006

thanks for this, this looks very interesting

Comment

• Luis Dena
                    Addiction started
                    • Aug 2004

is it full of trainwrecks?

Comment

• GrantT
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

They're more than a little bit funny about live set recordings being released. I have first hand experience with both of them on that...
                      Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• dre4
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2006

regardless of who it is, it is a great set, and one should listen to it no matter what

Comment

• blades
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

It is a good set but it is definitely not petter and holden, they would never play that much electro tech and they have put out statements saying it is not them.

Comment

• flash
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Aug 2004

nice 1

Comment

Working...