Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

Re: kid arrested for opening xmas present early

glad to be of service.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• rainman
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by miketpoto
        Maybe if she wasnt so busy worshipping a fake "creator" at church she'd be there to parent her kid...
        where is cdj when you need him?

this is funny to me. i think the kid will remember this for the rest of his life. he did learn a lesson but from the pussified parents way of doing it.

#1 he should have had his ass beat and then the gameboy should have been returned to the store purchased from (while the kid rides along to witness the whole ordeal) . . .and then more beating. (you just cant beat a kid enough)

#2 the mom needs to be a mom and not have tax paying dollars go to wasting the cop's time with what she should be doing at home.

#3 beat his ass again just for good measure, only this time dont tell him what it's for.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

wow, i advocate a good spanking when the kid deserves it, but man, you are scary and ill go out on a limb and say your kid is gonna be either goth or emo.

but leave mike alone, he hates religion. the whole catholicism/gay thing didnt work in tandem, but he is cool. ill vouch for that.

and lastly, we dont need any more reverend fred phelps speeched from CDJ.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• rainman
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
            wow, i advocate a good spanking when the kid deserves it, but man, you are scary and ill go out on a limb and say your kid is gonna be either goth or emo.

but leave mike alone, he hates religion. the whole catholicism/gay thing didnt work in tandem, but he is cool. ill vouch for that.

and lastly, we dont need any more reverend fred phelps speeched from CDJ.
            only joking about CDJ, not sure if i could stand any more of that shit he was posting for a while. not picking on mike at all, i was simply making a joke.

joking about the beating thing as well, hardly ever spank my kids. dont have to, did a couple of times and now they get the picture. see, it works!

Comment

Working...