• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karaquazian
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2006

Problems with cuesheets

Could anyone please help me?

I am using musiccutter, and am following the instructions on the faq on this board (how to use a cue sheet). I am pasting the cue sheet onto the notepad and saving as a txt file, but I am having problems changing to a .cue file. When I import the text file into musiccutter, it just cuts a bunch of fragments that dont play.

Thanks for your help
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Problems with cuesheets

What's the problem with changing the extension to .cue? By default, Windows doesn't show the extensions of files. Eg. if your file is currently displayed as "cuesheet" on your desktop, it's actually "cuesheet.txt". By trying to "rename" it to "cuesheet.cue", you're actually naming it "cuesheet.cue.txt".

Get Windows to display file extensions and try renaming it again.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

Re: Problems with cuesheets

@ karaquazian

if u are unsure what he's talking about go to CONTROL PANEL

Folder Options > view > then you'll see an option HIDE EXTENSIONS FOR KNOWN FILE TYPES

if this is checked, uncheck it then go rename your file accordingly.

Comment

Working...