X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Big
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2004

Re: What d'ya think of Bioshock?!

I think i got this game to late cause i stopped playing it since Halo 3 came out. Haven't returned to it cause i got COD4 and A.Creed.

The games looks and sounds great but got pissed off with the lack of Ammo/Hypo.
    www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
    Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• threehills
      I heart Lollergirl
      • Jun 2005

^ Same for me. Haven't touched it since Halo came out. I just can't really get into closed ended games.
      It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Mr.Big
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2004

Yeah the whole endless dark corridors just pisses me off now in FPS games..

I actually used to get pissed off with COD games cause of the invisible wall gardens but they made an effort with the new one to keep that to a minimum. Theres abit more variety in the missions aswell.
        www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
        Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• GregWhelan
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Dragging up a realy old topic now I know, but I have finally gotten round to playing this game (had it in the wrapper for 9 monhs, just havent had the time!)

Brilliant game. Different in concept and also quite tough. The Big Daddy's are tough, have not beaten one yet without dying at least once. It's good that you just restart and get to carry on quite easily.

I am at the stage where Andrew Ryan is dead and I have to hunt down Fontaine, so it's near the end. Will be picking up Bioshock 2 no doubt soon!

Comment

• Alpinevpr
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

Bioshock is a great game. For those that say it is either too easy or too hard, play at a different difficulty level. If you are having a tough time beating the game on easy, you fail. As for the lack of multiplayer, I'm actually glad that there isn't any. I really dislike how developers feels that every game and person buying said game will not want to play a solo campaign and just hop online. I for one (as well as a lot of gamers I know) enjoy the single player campaign or even co-op campaigns. It seems that gamers care more about killing each other and talking shit then trying to work together.

As for Bioshock 2, just as good if not better than Bioshock. Amazing game, fun to play through, plenty of time spent playing it. It was really well made. It does have multiplayer capabilities, but it is only online PvP action. No option to do any type of co-op from what I can tell.

Comment

Working...