Silentium est aureum

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Re: The best.....

self images are great avatars
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

Seeing that hair do reminds of that line from Fresh Prince back in the day...

"thats not a hairdo, that's just your hair trying to run away from your face"

sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• picklemonkey
            Double hoodie beer monster
            • Jun 2004

So I saw this girl at a party the other night, and she was really really cute, and so I started wondering if she was someone who hated small talk, and didn't hang out in bars, and wasn't interested in playing games, and maybe we could fall in love right then and there, and maybe she would always hold my hand in public, and always smell good, and not complain that I don't make much money, and give me the feeling that I can do anything, and tell me I'm good-looking, and make me feel like I'm the only guy in the world, and find it endearing instead of annoying that I like rotary telephones, and make me feel like I'm going places, and not be a vegetarian but have a moral opposition to veal, and not look around the room all the time when we're out at a restaurant, and never stay mad at me for too long, and make the coffee at least 50&#37; of the time, and bonk my brains out with great regularity, and tell me I look cool when I drive, and never answer her cell phone when we're hanging out, and not talk about her ex-boyfriends all that often, and write me silly notes sometimes, and say I'm dart and mysterious even after you've known me for a while, and tell me I could be a model for a best-selling dildo, and give me backrubs on occasion, and not get mad at me when I call her when I'm drunk, and not get scared IF I get really attached, and not consider it a wasted day if we never get out of bed, and have a pair of those knee-high leather boots somewhere in her closet, and not get mad that I never remember the rules for poker, and make everything all better when I have a crappy day. So then I tried talking to her but it was awkward for some reason so I went home.

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

"hairdon't"

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Bow to Mullet Messiah
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Lrn
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jan 2005

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

<<<<<<< if you're not a homo

Comment

• asdf_admin
                      i use to be important
                      • Jun 2004

<=======( ) ( ) if you like making your own avatars.
                      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

^^^ made mine myself too... well, I took the pic and added the text

Comment

• Digger
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Nov 2004

hum....since i remember i had have always the same avatar....for some reason i dont like to change it
                          https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                          All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• chanty
                            John, John, where art thou!
                            • Jun 2004

<<< In the Christmas spirit!
                            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• rainman
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Dec 2005

find it endearing instead of annoying that I like rotary telephones
                              tell me I look cool when I drive
                              I could be a model for a best-selling dildo

Comment

Working...