What are yours opinions about Olympic games 2004 in Hellas?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Theodore+
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Theodore+ : Progressive sounds, http://www.tcbart.com

• Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

^^^^ whats your opinion?

I think they were a success, even though the crowds seemed rather thin, no major catastrophes or "incidents" was a good thing.

I personally was happy to see Iraq do so well in the football tourney.

And the fact they have no clue what to do with most of the venues now the games are over, well, thats just silly.

The bloke that attacked the runner definitely should have got jail time since this is the second time he has done this, and also he said he tried to disrupt Wimbledon, which makes me think, he will do it again.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

I want to Know what sport Eritrea won their Bronze Medal in.
      Any one know?
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

mens 10000m, bronze nedal

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

this was the cleanest games in a long time, imo. and thank GOD there were no more power outages like the several right before the games began.
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• HoneyBearKelly
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Here in the US we were treated to hour after hour of beach volleyball.
            I know that's eye candy for the guys but dead boring for me.
            Almost no live coverage so we knew the results for everything ahead of time. Of course Greece is 7 hours ahead so live coverage was impossible. But still it killed all possibility of any drama. Those little stories that NBC felt compelled to do on every athlete from the US got stickier than grape jelly.
            The only one that got to me was one they did on Stylianos Kyriakides. His story should be made into a movie. A real hero.
            Cat formerly known as Cheshire
            *cue imperial death march"

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by HoneyBearKelly
              The only one that got to me was one they did on Stylianos Kyriakides. His story should be made into a movie. A real hero.
              I agree 100%. That is a great story.

Comment

• peloquin
                Till I Come!
                • Jun 2004

i enjoyed what i saw of the games, thought it went quite smoothly. quite a few events seemed to have errors about them.. but fuck, cant remember the last time i watched a footie match where there werent a ton of refereeing errors.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

^^^^ yeah, but what about watching it with adverts? i couldnt believe that. and one of the matches (cant remember which one), the only goal scored was during an advert.

Comment

• peloquin
                    Till I Come!
                    • Jun 2004

^ didnt see that... i was kinda referring to just the events in general.. that gymnastics error, an error in a swim event... etc. not sure that i caught a single footie match :?

Comment

• nubreedperu
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Jun 2004

Re:: What are yours opinions about Olympic games 2004 in Hel

The Olimpic Games was great, the people finish happy.

Comment

• swedetech
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                        this was the cleanest games in a long time, imo. and thank GOD there were no more power outages like the several right before the games began.
                        The cleanest??? are you refering to the new record of 20 athletes busted for doping or the fact that most stands looked rather empty...?

---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

Working...