X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Shame on you McDo's Secret!

Most self respecting MS members like a good piece of meat. Especially when it's wrapped in fine silk. Muslim fundamentalists however find this a sin. And so do the fine fundi christians of the American Decency Association. Especially when the meat is not on a counter, but on a catwalk. Join cowardly and the legion of Jesus by spamming the sponsors of Satan with protest letters. You can copy a sample here: http://www.americandecency.org/email...il12.07.06.htm This must be stopped brothers and sisters, I mean
    The women used their bodies to lure and entice while the camera focused in on barely covered crotches and breasts, mostly bare bottoms, and cleavage. And while the women seductively paraded across stage, men's reactions were shown from the audience.
    On the other hand, that sounds better than a Big Mac... I'm sure I'm gonna burn in hell for this, but who gives a hoot: http://www.ryoni.com/models/victoria...show_2006.html
  • rainman
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2005

Re: Shame on you McDo's Secret!

Join cowardly and the legion of Jesus by spamming the sponsors of Satan with protest letters.

And while the women seductively paraded across stage, men's reactions were shown from the audience.

reactions or erections?

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

^^^ isn't that the same at such a show?

Comment

• RiseandShine
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2006

lol, i'd love to be one of the person opening these letters for McDonalds.... just for a day
        If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

Working...