X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doobie581
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

track i.d. . .

i apoligize if this isnt the right forum, but i was wondering if anyone knows the name of a track that is on Hernan Cattaneo's June 19 radio show. . . it has a female saying "as I enter the club" throughout the track.
    thanx guys.
    ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re:: track i.d. . .

You can check any tracklists for his Radio show since April 10th, 2003 on his website: http://www.hernancattaneo.com

June 19 - Metro 95.1
    19 June 2004

pj davy-sella dor
    mmm-fresh beats
    pink box special-talk to me goose
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    dario f-new life
    stereonova-mfc
    damian dp-kidz in da corner
    mos-brain drama
    plastique vision-something real
    lee coombs & christian j-dubhead
    orbital-one perfect sunrise(stereo 8 )
    slacker-what a dream
    quivver & sutton-coldrush
    graham&blades-unknown
    wow-apollo

It shouldn?t be too hard now to spot the missing track.

Comment

• doobie581
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Thanx Tom, its just that i'm trying to add songs to my wishlist from a online record store and my work computer doesnt allow me to listen to mp3's. i'll just wait till i get outta work.
      ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• evo7
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Re:: track i.d. . .

Think its MMM - Fresh Beats, great tune as well!
        www.soundcloud.com/superistic

Comment

• doobie581
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2004

Thanks evo, I thought it mighta been that one, too. wonder if its been released yet. cant seem to find it.

Comment

• mastermat
            Fresh Peossy
            • Dec 2006

Re: track i.d. . .

Hi there, I made the tune "enter the club" my name is matt and I produce as m.m.m., the tune is only released online on my digital lable "lifetime records", you can buy it for example on iTunes or also here: http://trustthedj.trackitdown.net/re...el/101760.html
            There?s also a hernan cattaneo & john tonks rmx of the tune comming out on my lable this month. Glad you like the tune!

Cheers, matt aka m.m.m.

Comment

Working...