• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: I despearately MISS this sound of Digweed

Originally posted by Jayson
    Why are you guys trying to pigeon hole the poor guy! He's a DJ, a working DJ at that! he gets paid to rock out and do what he does best.

Regardless of what 'genre' he's playing, he's still bringing the same groove and mood to every set he does.

AND, if you are so hooked on 'one' sound, then you shouldn't be blaming a DJ for changing what he plays. These guys are about moving forward and playing new tunes, not about looking to the past and doing something they've done before.

FFS! If he was still playing the same records he did 5,6,7 years ago he would have hung himself by now I'm sure.

There are two types of people in club land, those who follow the DJ and those who are close minded and only limit themselves to one genre.

Cheers!
    Easy there with all your bullshit dude. You can take your "two types..." statement and use it on people that want a lesson given by you. He's allowed not to like what Diggers is playing. Why don't you post some more in the political forum.

Comment

• funkykarma
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by hulkhuss
      You read my mind with the T/L thanks
      I love this classic diggers!
      I guess I prefer to be stuck in the vortex!!
      Cool...in that case check this one out: Diggers @ Twilo's 3rd birthday from 13-9-02...currently working my car speakers overtime

Comment

• lmmadic
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

2002 rocks, so bite me for not moving on
        sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• The One
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

The same reason people dont necessarily like what JVM plays these days can also be attributed to the fact they are stuck in 2002 as well.

Comment

• funkykarma
            Gold Gabber
            • Jan 2006

IMO a (good) DJ's set or style is a reflection of their own musical tastes, their interpretation of what can rock the dancefloor in their own unique way...and musical tastes, by default, change...put it this way, if you were a DJ, would you still be spinning the kind of EDM that you started listening to, AND be succesfuly contributing to the progression of dance music?

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
              if his essential mix from this year doesn't get you juiced...i don't know what would. nasty house music.

fucking a man, i agree. that mix blew my mind. he mixed like a bat outta hell in that set.

hey, i'm d/ling this set. hope its good. i'm sure it is. thanks for uploading this, i'm sure i've heard it before, but always nice to get some refresher listening.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• hulkhuss
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by funkykarma
                Cool...in that case check this one out: Diggers @ Twilo's 3rd birthday from 13-9-02...currently working my car speakers overtime
                yeah that is def a classic
                http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• j_love01
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Localizer
                  he's not gonna blow his ammo on the radio show. the radio show is to showcase varieties of producers, in case you elitists haven't noticed.
                  Exactly. The kiss shows shouldn't even be compared to Digweed live. But damn, there's at least one track on almost every kiss show where I think to myself I would shit myself if I heard this live.
                  SOUNDSLIKE Web
                  SOUNDSLIKE Facebook

Comment

Working...