• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mak0
    Getting warmed up
    • Dec 2006

Re: A journey to N.Korea?

Very ... lol.

What is more is that he doesn't realise he doesn't need to leave the US and go to another country to sponsor such killing and opression...

But w/e let's leave that crap for the Political boards...I'll enjoy GYY

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

^^yeah but unfortunately i cant skip out on paying my taxes and smoke a pound of weed a day willie nelson style to show my contempt for the gov't, which by getting high btw is a great protest mechanism im sure , a mans gotta work!

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
        Editor Shmeditor
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SyntaxTerror
        I've been reading up on holidaying to North Korea. It's apparently a phenomenal experience.

They don't let many tourists in each year, and when you stay there, you are accompanied by a tour guide who is by your side at all times, and stays in the same hotel as you.

It sounds pretty interesting and I would love to do it.

Yeah man that sounds like no fun at all. You'd literaly be herded round, shown only what they wanted you to see and basically treated like a nuisance.
        Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
          Editor Shmeditor
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          ^^yeah, i would be very happy to give even more money straight to a gov't that murders its own people on a whim. please sign me up for a full experience so that i may personally fund the guards pay for a 5 person 90 day forced labor experience, followed by a gunshot to their heads at $.05/bullet.
          i may forgo going to munich next summer to get my beamer and try this instead
          Maybe head to Myanmar after. I hear they treat people pretty well there too.
          Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Originally posted by TheMightyGreg
            Maybe head to Myanmar after. I hear they treat people pretty well there too.
            I thought Myanmar was the place where they trained Maverick and Goose how to be Top Gun pilots.

Comment

Working...