• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

Re: 1k

Originally posted by TheMightyGreg
    Say YES!!!! to having an enjoyable, busy, unpredictable life.
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by feather
      Intense 1k moment!

And throughout the good and the bad, the music has always been a constant companion.

I refuse to live without music!!!

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by threehills
        Good thousandth!
        Challening yourself and working hard towards a goal can be a great reward in itself. So... thats what I choose to do, to find what where pushing myself could get me. Thanks in part to my wife kicking my ass as well, I'll be starting medical school in the fall. I can't wait. I've never felt so excited about where my life is taking me.
        Glad to hear you have your wifes support! Its a MUST otherwise the path may get curvy and your focus may change for the wrong reasons.
        Hope medicine works out well for you!

Comment

• Kat
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by toasty
          The way I look at it, there's a difference between planning and having goals -- I didn't map out my route from point A to point B, I've just said, "OK, I'm going to point myself towards B and head in that direction, but I'll work out the details as needed." Maybe as I'm heading towards point B, I'll discover that point C is where I really ought to be. Having a strict plan is a great way to accomplish your goals, don't get me wrong, but sometimes being too rigid can prevent you from seeing better opportunities when they arise. Sounds like you're in tune with that...
          Good luck as this next chapter of your life unfolds -- it's all good in the end!
          Of course point C may even turn into D, couse youre growing thru the process and I agree about being open to opportunities and letting your life bounce the other way ? thats how its been so far! Everytime the change happens I'm like a small child discovering new possibilities and limits and let the curiosity pushes me forward.

Comment

• Kat
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
            the only complaint, and it is really my own fault, is the lack of a decent long term relationship since Yara, but it only bothers me sometimes. im never really motivated to date as most of the women here are superficial idiots who think american idol makes people like jim morrison and david gilmour. i just tend to find them all too much in the MTV generation. (no independent thinking).
            I hear ya about the ?babes?. I'm quite disapointed in the way young girls behave these days when everything that matters the most to them is a visual image of self.

I know you can be successfull in what you do but having a successfull relationship is probably a lot more satisfying.

Comment

• Kat
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by rainman
              if you fail to plan - plan to fail
              true
              qiute a story you have been thru

Comment

Working...