X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3ibb3
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2005

NYE 2006 plans in LA

so i will be getting to LA on Friday December 29th for 4 days of god knows what. i will be hitting up Sasha & Digweed on sunday and i most likely will be at Lawler on saturday. does anyong know of anything else? my buddy that lives in LA says that the Giant party ends by 5:00am is there any after hours that you know of also who from here will be there?

eddie
  • j_love01
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2006

Re: NYE 2006 plans in LA

A group of us, 8 total, are flying in from Texas. We've got the same plans:
    Lawler on Saturday
    Jimmy Van M, Sasha & Digweed on Sunday

There is a day/evening after party planned for Monday but the details have yet to be announced. I'll let you know when/if I hear anything.

A few years ago the after party consisted of Sasha, Burridge, Sander, Jimmy, DJ Three, & Cusick. Talk about mental...

Oh, and last I heard Giant was still attempting on getting a permit to extend the party even later than 5AM. So we'll see....

It's shaping up to be a wicked trip...
    SOUNDSLIKE Web
    SOUNDSLIKE Facebook

Comment

• hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by j_love01

A few years ago the after party consisted of Sasha, Burridge, Sander, Jimmy, DJ Three, & Cusick. Talk about mental...

It's shaping up to be a wicked trip...

I was at that after party... It was amazing, I've never heard Burridge play evil music like that again. Sasha was so wasted he didn't play long.

Comment

• Dzone
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

will be out with mates for dinner & drinks, then get hammerd for the rest of the nite ..where dose not make diffr 2 me
        ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• j_love01
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
          I was at that after party... It was amazing, I've never heard Burridge play evil music like that again. Sasha was so wasted he didn't play long.
          Definitely one of my favorite parties I've ever been to...

Must have fallen into some time space continium because I lost all concept of time that day...
          SOUNDSLIKE Web
          SOUNDSLIKE Facebook

Comment

• andynewland
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

Oh yeah.

This is going to rock, Not sure on afters/nyd plans yet but Im sure there will be a party somewhere ;-p

Comment

Working...