X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aladavlis
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2006

problem with pc

Hello, I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: problem with pc

Go to www.mozilla.com and get firefox. its 2000% better than IE. plus that will probably solve all of your problems.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i havent used IE in like two years......firefox kicks ass...listen to ddr, do yourself a favor, stop using IE...
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• threehills
        I heart Lollergirl
        • Jun 2005

Nice first post, lol.
        It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• arielus
          He's back, in Pog form
          • Jun 2004

get AVG antispyware from http://free.grisoft.com and follow these steps

1. install the antispyware
          2. run and update it
          3. reboot in safe mode
          4. run a full scan with avg antispyware

then try again
          http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
          http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
          http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

^^^ and then go and get Firefox, or alternatively buy a mac!!
            Originally posted by TheVrk
            it IS incredible isn't it??
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Originally posted by aladavlis
              Hello, I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.
              could it happen considering you spam a brazillion sites out there and one of those ended up infecting you
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...