X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Nawlins this weekend

Girlfriend and I have decided (at the last minute) to take a trip to New Orleans for this upcoming weekend. We arrive Friday night and come back to Orlando on Monday. I've been there once before but it was only for 2 days for the Sugar Bowl a few years ago so we didn't really get out and do too much at night. Does anyone know of any shows this weekend? I saw where Diggers will be there in October so I'm kind of screwed for that. Any suggestions in general on things to do? I do plan on flashing my tits for beads so I've got that one down on the itinerary.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • SickBoy
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

have fun ska! i hear its a creepy ass town.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SickBoy
      have fun ska! i hear its a creepy ass town.
      it isn't creepy dude. that place is awesome. you just have to get through the haunted swamps and acres of cemetaries with evil spirits floating around them... new orleans rocks
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Boy are we in for it. Found out that this weekend is "Southern Decadence"; it's the biggest gay weekend of the year in N.O. Guess that's what happens when you try to be spontaneous! Oh well, should be a fun time nonetheless. Only event taking place is Junior Vasquez (go figure) at HOB. So I guess we'll just hang out at the bar and get pickled...whoops, wrong term...wasted.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...