X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Getting your car broken into...

I moved into my apartment complex @ SHU called Ora Manor. Not even 12 hours on the lot and my car was broken into and the stereo was stolen. The real kick comes from not even owning the car for more than a week, could it be that my car looks like a mini viper? or that it is bright red? (Dodge avenger...)

Well it just pisses me off that a college student like me, on his own with no one to pay his bills gets shafted this way. So I did SHU one big anal fucking. I moved out and cancelled my lease. So I will be getting a 4k check in the mail for the semester refund. That will hopefully cover the lock damage and the console damage done in the car.

Fuck South Orange, NJ, fuck the dude who broke into my car (you will get yours...), and fuck Ora Manor for having such shitty security. (If you don't like anything in the above statements then go to my school for a year, you will see why I hate it and am trapped there, they get you good like that.)

Now onto the next item, Viper car alarm systems are the worst systems ever. Didn't even sound off. So now I am going to contact viper and claim my damages to them and see what they do (Probably but a big nothing and a fuck you from their PR department.).

Starting off the school year on a bad note... (Senior year is not supposed to suck! )
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
  • SickBoy
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

sorry to hear about that. my truck got broken into two years. fuckers took all my cds 150. Good stuff too. Those fucks probably didn't even reconize any of those cds. Dicks, i hope they burn in hell.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

jesus... how many people on this board can have their car stereo broken into?
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• swedetech
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Re:: Getting your car broken into...

2 months ago...still suffering from major trauma losing my Involver CD before I had a chance to really get into it...

---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• neoee
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

What really sux is that these hoods won't even make anything off your stuff, they just destroy your car and steal your deck for the fuck of it. I've had my beater car broken into 3 times, twice they didn't steal shit (cause there wasn't anything to take worth a damn), and the third time they took my cheapo deck and ripped out the door speakers which were worthless by the time they got them out (they pryed them out).
          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

another victim. FUCK!!
            this is happening too much to the members of [ms]
            i think its a conspiracy.
            got any theories ?

Comment

• hear_my_name
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

yea i know crazy!! seems like everyone has gotten shit taken from their car.. its like once a month we hear this.. i feel bad for u .. seems like u had it the worse.. sorry to hear about it
              Any day above ground... Is A Good Day!

Comment

• mayan_guy
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

I had an 89' honda accord that was falling apart and the only thing going for it was the stereo...it got stolen along with many cds that wherein my car at the time....it sucks! This was also on campus at UCI.

Comment

• msanchez
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                  jesus... how many people on this board can have their car stereo broken into?

There should be a whole section where people add their car theft incidents...
                  not a fun thing
                  ..you didnt create me, you infected me with your poison

SoulSeek Name: msanchez

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
                    Addiction started
                    • Jul 2004

let's see... I got my car broken into while seeing Zabiela play at Mezzanine in SF. Fuckers must've observed us put our stuff in the trunk cause I leave NOTHING in my car.

While I'm at it... at my work, there's been at least a few incidents with my co-worker's cars. One had his convertible top slashed, another had nails in her tire... another had his car stereo snagged and another co-worker had her car stolen. Do note I live in a small town population 10K people.

Comment

• mixu
                      Travel Guru Extraordinaire
                      • Jun 2004

Yep, me too... put the window through, took the stereo and I didn't even notice for a day. And they took my Jelly Babies!
                      Ask me a question...

Comment

• turban
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

It's a pain in the arse, but there's no point dwelling on it. Just do well out of the insurance, I mean, what are you doing to do without that full set of GU cds that were in the boot?

Comment

• mixu
                          Travel Guru Extraordinaire
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by turban
                          It's a pain in the arse, but there's no point dwelling on it. Just do well out of the insurance, I mean, what are you doing to do without that full set of GU cds that were in the boot?

Cry? :cry:
                          Ask me a question...

Comment

• fyreater179
                            Addiction started
                            • Jul 2004

about four months ago lost everything....about 7000.00 worth!!! GRRRR thank god for auto insurance!!!

Comment

• headrushmusic
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Jun 2004

My car has been broken into three times since moving to Cleveland.

First time they took everything they could, including my entire CD collection. I'm normally not so naive to leave important things unattended, but I was just running into a place for a minute. (If any label or DJ wants to make donations to replace my commercial mix compilations, PM me! I'm out most of the early progressive stuff. ) The second and third times, they could only find a stainless steel coffee mug and a pair of socks, but the desperate folks took those, too.

DJ Janel Roland was just in town and someone nabbed her record bag out of the promoter's car, took the phone, the wallet (the nice stuff), then tossed the records in the bushes!!

Cleveland is the #1 city for poverty in the US...one-third of the city's population lives in poverty. Times are tough; crimes like these are common.

Don't leave anything in your car you don't want to lose!!!

Comment

Working...