Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

lame fucking news... sorry to hear you had such a shit start to the year

Comment

• Kinetic
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re:: Getting your car broken into...

About 5 years ago I had a Fiat Uno, which I really loved. However, these cars have always been well known in Europe for being so easy to break into.

So sure enogh, after 3 months of having it, I wake up to go to school to find a blank parking spot where it was supposed to be. 2 weeks later police finds it in a neighbourhood full of drug dealers on the other side of town.

When I go to recover it expecting the worse, it was like no one had ever touched it! All my CD?s were there, not a single scratch, and they even left some coins in there! Not even the ignition was damaged.

One month later, it disappears again, I decide to take a drive with a friend in his car to try and find something and, amazingly, I find it in a rundown neighbourhood about 2 miles from my house, perfectly and carefully parked, once again unscarred. I get in it, turn the key and off I go.

Seeing your stories and comparing them to mine, I guess I deserve to be called a lucky sonofabitch
      "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
      http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• bloodl0ck
        Getting warmed up
        • Jun 2004

bummer dude.

hope the rest of your semester is a lot better.

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
          Addiction started
          • Jul 2004

Prior to that incident, I never had my car broken into at all in all the years I had been driving. Bastards took my rap cd's but didn't take my tanning lotion. Took my Kate Spade purse that was in the trunk. Oh well.... guess it's a suttle way to be told I needed to buy a new purse.

All this time I never leave anything in my car. Only thing anyone can see is a box of tissue paper. I hope they buy the best drugs with the stuff they stole from us and OD from it.

Comment

• Hos
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

i had my house turned over. they took everything, computers, tv, hi-fi. BUT they turned their nose up at my CD collection. I've never felt so insulted in my life.
            black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• pimpmcknight
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2004

Junior year got my Civic broken into at my high school. Stole my cd player, 80 cd's, and my cell phone. Ended up working in the long run b/c my parents felt sorry for me and bought me a new car.
              Gooch...

Comment

• RuOnPoint
                Getting Somewhere
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ariel Cybana
                ... Bastards ... didn't take my tanning lotion.
                They might be crackheads, but at least they can appreciate a nice sun tan.

Comment

Working...