Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

so are the HD companies screwing us over when they say a HD can only fit 20GB when they can actually hold 80GB? thats a bit odd.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

no no, its not the same thing....... as I understand it, data is overwritten on the sector and the more that data is overwritten, the greater your chances of NOT retrieving the data (while NOT impossible)

File retrieving programs work very differently than OS's do. Even though data is overwritten, its not WIPED clean.

Take for example a clean sheet of paper and you write a letter on it. Now u realize you didnt like the format, you scratched it out line by line and wrote all over the text. While your previous text is unreadable and your next text is visible, your old text is still there but the OS cant read it. Only special programs can. However since their chances of retrieval are always up in the air, its not guaranteed and THAT is a risk HD manufacturers and software / OS writers dont take.

-e-
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• xeb
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
        so are the HD companies screwing us over when they say a HD can only fit 20GB when they can actually hold 80GB? thats a bit odd.
        my thoughts exactly.... my new 160gig drive is looking better and better
        www.nigelmarcussen.com
        www.tribalis-totalis.com

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

you probably have 350 gb and you can't even access all of it
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...