X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

hey jibs, can ya feel it? (yanks)

well, we got andy pettite back, picked up igawa, moose came back for respectable loot, wang is back as well, but wait.... the yanks are thinking of sending randy johnson to d-backs, and they had their second meeting with zito in NY, when the mets had to go to him, and texas had to make the first offer, but zito came to us, twice. and the yanks never bid early, they dont have to. add in a couple of other good decision small moves, possibly including picking up one of my favorite players for awhile, mark loretta to play first, this guy, and you can check his stats, is seriously underrated, and would be another bobby abreu for us, i.e. no power, but an RBI machine and a brilliant doubles hitter who also takes a ton of walks.

oh god, its slowly brimming to a head, and hasnt been reported, but the yankee pressure has accumulated and i hope it hits. to think. that lineup, minus sheff, plus a guy like loretta, and a staff of

1. wang,
    2. zito
    3. andy pettie
    4. moose
    5. igawa....

and even better, they are shopping to trade melky cabrera to pittsburg for pitt's young fire arm closer, a 27 year old mike gonzales, a closer who didnt blow a game in the second half with a cannon of an arm.

all this without a peep so far. but wow, if you hit zito lottery, there is gonna be media shitstorm about what we did so far under the radar.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: hey jibs, can ya feel it? (yanks)

nice report. see you in the world series in 2007

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

its funny how when i say things about baseball and football, im floating a 95% accuracy rating and im saying a few days before professional journalistsz... mike celzic, he has a national column depending on where you are, or on MSNBC.com, wrote today what i just said.

i said that the yanks wouldnt go to world series. check.
        said mets would lose as well. check.
        said the suns would be top of league. check
        said oralndo magic and utah were gonna be good. yup
        said the giants would shit the bed and fall off.. one more game to go.
        i was blown away by the jets. i didnt think they would win 4. but damn i am happy they are there.
        john mayne for the mets. yup.
        abreau on the yanks. mm

sorry i had to inflate my own ego. but im good.
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

It's not you, most people knew those things...except sports journalists, because they're idiots.

Comment

Working...