• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Like in the movies...

...but it's really real!

Since a while I got a neighbour living below me (I live in a 10 storey building, on the 7th floor), female, and she has this elevated bed which is crappy as hell. It creaks like mad and makes a lot of noise.

Imagine the FUN I have listening to every detail of what happens when hot horny boyfriend hops over some good old allnighting while performing reproductive gymnastics on the woman. I can hear everything. Everything. From the first thrust to his climax (during which he screams loudly and out of tune, as if someone just hit a nail through his johnson rather than him injecting his salty pudding, though the girl is silent as if she were but a plastic doll). I'm silently hoping they'll fall off, or that the bed will suddenly collapse. Last night I got up and starting jumping up and down making a lot of noise thru the floor, but I guess they were in Walhalla and unable to notice my desperate attemps to make them aware of my disgruntledness. So...how far-fetched is it t put the damn matress on the ground?

The best part: they keep me awake until 2am while my alarm goes off at 6.30. Once again, today I was a total wreck @ work. Nice. I hope the condom breaks.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • dannyboy
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2006

Re: Like in the movies...

dude that realy sucks and you have to get up for work after hearing that all night dude i would go insane dont know what to tell you on this one hope you figure something out.
    MERCURY SERVER IS MY LIFE

Comment

• Lrn
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jan 2005

take a shit infront of her door

Comment

• dannyboy
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Lrn
        take a shit infront of her door
        always coming thru with the smart ass remarks love it
        MERCURY SERVER IS MY LIFE

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
          • Jun 2004

From now on I'm calling it salty pudding.
          "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• hulkhuss
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
            ...but it's really real!

Since a while I got a neighbour living below me (I live in a 10 storey building, on the 7th floor), female, and she has this elevated bed which is crappy as hell. It creaks like mad and makes a lot of noise.

Imagine the FUN I have listening to every detail of what happens when hot horny boyfriend hops over some good old allnighting while performing reproductive gymnastics on the woman. I can hear everything. Everything. From the first thrust to his climax (during which he screams loudly and out of tune, as if someone just hit a nail through his johnson rather than him injecting his salty pudding, though the girl is silent as if she were but a plastic doll). I'm silently hoping they'll fall off, or that the bed will suddenly collapse. Last night I got up and starting jumping up and down making a lot of noise thru the floor, but I guess they were in Walhalla and unable to notice my desperate attemps to make them aware of my disgruntledness. So...how far-fetched is it t put the damn matress on the ground?

The best part: they keep me awake until 2am while my alarm goes off at 6.30. Once again, today I was a total wreck @ work. Nice. I hope the condom breaks.
            if you cant beat them, join them!!!
            http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

if you can hear them grunting the matress on the floor won't matter.

just start moaning, grunting, and screaming at 6:45am

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Kick her door in Dane Cook style while you're naked.
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• rubyraks
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
                  Kick her door in Dane Cook style while you're naked.
                  +1
                  "Work like you don't need the money.
                  Love like you've never been hurt.
                  Dance like nobody's watching.
                  Sing like nobody's listening.
                  Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Can you show me how that looks?
                    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• unkownartist
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005

remember the scene in the bond movie where the assassin drops a piece of thread and then pours poison down it

p.s. NO cum jokes please

Comment

Working...