• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Goodbye 2006................

My musings on the year........

It hasn't been a bad year for me really, but I will be glad to see the back of it in many ways, I'm just looking forward to a fresh year with fresh opportunities.

I'm back living at my mum's house, which has a stigma to it of course, but I'm financially way better off plus I'm getting waited on hand and foot which is nice! Can't really see me moving out any time soon either.

Hopefully 2007 will bring me fresh challenges - I hope to get a grounding in finance and get some formal qualifications under my belt - I love numeracy and solving problems so I may have found a career.

Musically, Hernan has been the DJ of the year for me. During the latter half of the year his metrodance sets have just been chock full of above-average tunes and usually top-draw tunes. Hardly a poor tune to be heard. 2007 could be his.

I've also given some lesser known dj's my time - luke morrison, jonathan gould, kazell - all have provided quality music for my ears.

Roll on 2007, I'm hoping to get out more to see dj's I like - Hernan, Warren, Spesh (if he ever comes to the UK!)
  • AndyH
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: Goodbye 2006................

Originally posted by GregWhelan

Hopefully 2007 will bring me fresh challenges
    Yeah, getting the hell out of Luton!!
    [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

This from a Watford boy

How are you mate - few of my mates looking to go London in Feb/March time to the cross/turnmills, you fancy meeting up?

Comment

• dasbooyah
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2005

where did the year go
        "...this is how i like to dj, i just like playing the good stuff."
        -Digweed

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

thank God 2006 is over worst year of my life.. 2007 is my year.

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

I wouldn't say '06 was my *worst* year, but it wasn't too hot at times...

'07 though I'm really looking forward to. I've got a new side job that if working out well would help me move on to the areas I want to be in.

Plus, it's just good to start off fresh and dump all the dirt accumulated over the year.
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...