X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

The hell with Saban

He is a quitter IMO. he leaves when the going gets tough.

This article says it perfect:

To Nick Saban
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: The hell with Saban

listening to Huizenga's press conference, he is a good man. he took the high road, but a part of me wishes he would make saban pay for breaking the contract
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Alabama job > Miami job ...and it's as simple as that imo. I would have left too.

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
        Alabama job > Miami job ...and it's as simple as that imo. I would have left too.
        the guy fuckn gave up. he is a quiter. even espn called him a lying quitter.

I listened to an interview with Shula and he tore saban apart, but he stated it like it was. he told the fans one thing and fuckn walked out on them.

you need to understand living in S Florida seeing this guy say all of these things about the Dolphins and then after his 1st losing season, he walked out. fuckn pussy.

the best quote during the Don Shula interview:

Question: "So Don, would you call Nick Saban a quiter?"

Don Shula: He left, so yeah, he is a quitter:"

Lou Holtz tore Saban apart tonight on espn as well.

Saban could of been more honest 1 month ago and just avoided the question.
        No Soup for You

Comment

• peloquin
          Till I Come!
          • Jun 2004

miami are fucked if taylor retires. maybe he was pre-empting that

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by speciale
            the guy fuckn gave up. he is a quiter. even espn called him a lying quitter....
            Lou Holtz tore Saban apart tonight on espn as well.
            that's what you get for listening to ESPN. Lou Holtz and Don Shula need diapers, what a couple of geezers.

Miami sucks.

Alabama job > Miami job.

Go Saban!!

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
              that's what you get for listening to ESPN. Lou Holtz and Don Shula need diapers, what a couple of geezers.

Miami sucks.

Alabama job > Miami job.

Go Saban!!
              No Soup for You

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

damn it feels like forever since i've posted.... this thread was way too tempting to not say anything. i have mixed emotions about nick saban. i love him and i hate him and i'm kinda scared now that he's going to 'bama. here's my rant....

first off, look at how many coaches have succeeded from college to NFL..... not many. look at pete carroll. nick was stupid to leave LSU and he regrets it. he even said he had huge regrets leaving LSU from the moment he took the Miami job. i think he has learned his lesson.

secondly, look how much pressure he got to take the job in miami... a holy fuckload. its almost like he was going to be criticized if he DIDN'T take it.

thirdly, he realizes now college is a LOT more fun to coach in than the NFL. i'm sorry, it's true. trying to teach young kids to play football who go because they have desire to play over neanderthals that make huge salaries. teaching kids more than just football, but about life. i understand exactly what saban feels he is missing in the NFL. he did a great job at LSU molding those kids and the fans into a team.

fourth, Miami sucks ass. he is leaving because he is smart. alabama has opportunity, although they suck atm.

fifth, fuck you nick saban for leaving LSU for miami and then taking a job at a rival school after you stated how deeply in love with LSU you are. Les Miles is a better coach than you are anyways. you going to alabama has left a dirty taste in my mouth and all the other LSU fans out there. i wish you the best at alabama, but prepare to get your ass handed to you when you play the Tigers.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• speciale
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
                  damn it feels like forever since i've posted.... this thread was way too tempting to not say anything. i have mixed emotions about nick saban. i love him and i hate him and i'm kinda scared now that he's going to 'bama. here's my rant....

first off, look at how many coaches have succeeded from college to NFL..... not many. look at pete carroll. nick was stupid to leave LSU and he regrets it. he even said he had huge regrets leaving LSU from the moment he took the Miami job. i think he has learned his lesson.

secondly, look how much pressure he got to take the job in miami... a holy fuckload. its almost like he was going to be criticized if he DIDN'T take it.

thirdly, he realizes now college is a LOT more fun to coach in than the NFL. i'm sorry, it's true. trying to teach young kids to play football who go because they have desire to play over neanderthals that make huge salaries. teaching kids more than just football, but about life. i understand exactly what saban feels he is missing in the NFL. he did a great job at LSU molding those kids and the fans into a team.

fourth, Miami sucks ass. he is leaving because he is smart. alabama has opportunity, although they suck atm.

fifth, fuck you nick saban for leaving LSU for miami and then taking a job at a rival school after you stated how deeply in love with LSU you are. Les Miles is a better coach than you are anyways. you going to alabama has left a dirty taste in my mouth and all the other LSU fans out there. i wish you the best at alabama, but prepare to get your ass handed to you when you play the Tigers.
                  garrick, where the fuck have you been? did I scare you that much about playing golf that you disappeared for 1 month?

Miami sucks but not the Dolphins. Wayne is a great owner and boss to have. There facilities are top notch.
                  No Soup for You

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

yo eddie. i've been out and about my friend. i haven't played golf since before we planned on it. brought my clubs home to houston for xmas and i caught the fucking flu so i didn't play. i'm ready to play. i plan on going to the range tomorrow to knock off the rust.
                    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• darkmark
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

The SEC now has Saban, Spurrier, Richt, Miles, Tuberville, Fulmer, Meyer, and Nutt. Crazy. Next year will be intense.

Loving the Gators ass kicking right now. 34-14 at halftime.

Comment

• speciale
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by darkmark
                        The SEC now has Saban, Spurrier, Richt, Miles, Tuberville, Fulmer, Meyer, and Nutt. Crazy. Next year will be intense.

Loving the Gators ass kicking right now. 34-14 at halftime.
                        The SEC does have some good coaches. it is the top division now
                        No Soup for You

Comment

Working...