• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swedetech
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Digweed @ The Mayan last night...

damn it!

the crowd was awesome - the music was awesome - everything was awesome... so what do I do... I GET TO FUCKED UP AND FALL ASLEEP IN THE STANDS THROWNING UP ALL OVER THE PLACE... good job!!! I'm such a fucking loser...someone gave me some bunk shitt and I was sick all night! Thanks buddie! I appreciate it! :?
    ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

• swedetech
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re:: Digweed @ The Mayan last night...

and by the way...its 3:20am and he is still going strong!
    ---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• cane
      Fresh Peossy
      • Aug 2004

3:20am?

that's early
      when its 7am
      & he's still
      going strong
      that's something
      but i'm glad
      you're having
      a good time

Comment

• LV-8
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed @ The Mayan last night...

Originally posted by swedetech
        damn it!

the crowd was awesome - the music was awesome - everything was awesome... so what do I do... I GET TO FUCKED UP AND FALL ASLEEP IN THE STANDS THROWNING UP ALL OVER THE PLACE... good job!!! I'm such a fucking loser...someone gave me some bunk shitt and I was sick all night! Thanks buddie! I appreciate it! :?
        I hate to say it bro, that's what you get when doing drugs.

Plus, why the hell do you need drugs to listen to that man???

Comment

• nsite
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

had some friends who went last night from denver, coming back today to join us tonite!

eager to hear their revues...
          ...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall

Comment

• chato
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

ah drugs! they tendo to do that...

bad bad bad
            ...enjoy every single second

Comment

• Bululu
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

didn't mummy tell you not take things from people you don't know when you were young , anyways I hope that u had a good time and Zlatan is with Juve now in case you didn't know.

Cheers swedetech

Comment

• BureOne
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

God Damn it, Digweed kicked ass! Desyn was a hell of a set as well.

When Digweed came on, it was about 45 min to an hour of different funky stuff.. but the mixing was spot on flawless. One hard beat throughout!

He kicked it up a notch and it was like NYE all over again! Fat ass basslines high treble pumping all around, mixed a solid 4 hrs! And when it was all over, he came off the booth, shook hands, gave high fives, huged people and signed tickets...

Class act all around!

Best show I've in this year!

Comment

• KeithR
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Jun 2004

Desyn was pumping it hard when we arrived ala 10:30. Line sucked outside, and never seen the Mayan so hard to get into (line around the corner). Great, big room housy tracks. Vibe got really good for digweed to arrive at midnight.

Digweed played a different first hour, then got more progressive. He was good, but certainly not amazing as the last few times in LA. Wasn't evil enough for me. Surprised they cut him at a quarter to 4, when he got on the mike. Oh well, almost 4 hours is better than nothin'.

Comment

• Kobe
                    I wish I had an interesting User title
                    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed @ The Mayan last night...

Originally posted by LV-8
                    Originally posted by swedetech
                    damn it!

I hate to say it bro, that's what you get when doing drugs.

Plus, why the hell do you need drugs to listen to that man???
                    Gotta agree with that

Sorry to be blunt, but don't blame the other guy, you brought it on yourself.... IT'S ALL BUNK SHIT!!

I hope you had a good time otherwise....
                    Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                      Vortexuralizor
                      • Jun 2004

that sucks sweedy. learn your lesson this time so you dont fuck it up next time on NYE. :P

Comment

• Gabor
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

Jibby....plan on making a trip for NYE! I'm not kidding! Dude, downtown LA will have about 12.000 clubbers in 3 hotels....it's like Miami...and since NYE is on Friday...it'll never end
                        Also known as....Pecso

Comment

• esef
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

really enjoyed last night! solid nite, solid crowd, line was flippin' long, but we moved through pretty "quick", all things considered.

was nice to see old friends and make some new ones. wasn't keen on the whole dj set up; why did Diggers need to be 20ft above the crowd? was liquified afraid people would get rowdy? c'mon...

liked his set, good deep pumping bass and maddening beats. esp liked when he incorporated some breaks tracks in the mix. YES, DIGGERS PLAYED BREAKS people!

looking back, there was a dramatic drop off in the amount of raver paraphanillia from years past. i saw one person with glowsticks, no pasifiers, a few light rings, etc. has the clubbing scene matured?!?!

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category

Comment

• johnson3161
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

Digweed was awesome. It was my first time seeing him so it was extra special.

Comment

• live1
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jun 2004

First timer!!!! What were your impressions?! Did he live up to your expectations?

Comment

Working...