• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masam
    Addiction started
    • Apr 2006

Downloads

Hi,

I was wondering whether someone could help me with a problem i'm having.

In the downloads section, when i try to download a set (ie. kiss100) a new browser window pops up, however the set does not download (save as box does not pop up).

Is anyone else having this problem?

I think it started doing this after ms went down recently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Downloads

do you have your pop up blocker on?

Comment

• Gatz
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

do you get this message?

All download slots assigned to your country (Other-Not Shown) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!

Comment

• masam
        Addiction started
        • Apr 2006

yes i do...

i think that it must be the problem.

Cheers!

Comment

• Gatz
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

o.k,

i did not install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access . and i won't i don't know what it does and i don't have time to check it out. Megaupload is turning into crap because they have enough paying customers. All these free services have 1 thing in mind and that is to make money. So you can wait a few hours and try again or download the toolbar.

Comment

• masam
            Addiction started
            • Apr 2006

Actually i turned the pop-up blocker off and it still doesnt work.

Could someone please help?

Thanks.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by masam
              Hi,

I was wondering whether someone could help me with a problem i'm having.

In the downloads section, when i try to download a set (ie. kiss100) a new browser window pops up, however the set does not download (save as box does not pop up).

Is anyone else having this problem?

I think it started doing this after ms went down recently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
              When you say downloads section, are you referring to the weekly kiss downloads (sounds like what you're describing) or the filesharing links that are posted in the promo & reccommendations section?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• masam
                Addiction started
                • Apr 2006

I'm referring to the weekly kiss downloads section...

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

There shouldn't be anything popping up save for the "save as" dialog box (or is there? I don't recall any).

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• masam
                    Addiction started
                    • Apr 2006

When u click on download set.... a box pops up to ask where u want to save the set...

This doesnt happen for me anymore and am unable to download the sets because of it.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

I meant, when I click on the download link, a new browser window doesn't pop up, it's just the save as dialog box. So you're getting a new browser window and NOT the save dialog box?

What are you running, IE? Did you install any download managers that could be intercepting the downloads?

Comment

• masam
                        Addiction started
                        • Apr 2006

Yes that's right.

Dunno why?

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Can't think of anything that would cause that besides download managers.

Comment

• masam
                            Addiction started
                            • Apr 2006

Hrmm its weird.

As i said it only started happening after ms was down.

Quite annoying cause now im forced to outsource the sets instead of downloading them from this site.

Comment

• masam
                              Addiction started
                              • Apr 2006

Is there any administrators i could contact about this problem?

Comment

Working...