X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klnyc
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jan 2007

D-Formation D:Fuse Tone Depth Chloe Harris 1/27 Shelter New York City

On Saturday January 27th People NYC is proud to kick off 2007 with our biggest event to date! Featuring a lineup of top notch international djs on 2 floors at one of New York City's best night spots featuring Twilo's Phazon sound system!!
    Kenneth L's 30th bday celebration!!

D-FORMATION

is Dimas Carbajo: owner and label head of the Beat Freak Recordings group and one of the best DJs in the world. Recently rated #39 in DJ mags popular poll..His career spans some 20 years and includes numerous international hits released under many pseudonyms (remember Flamenco Trip and Que Idea?) but it is as D-Formation that he is best known and most respected. D-Formation is the name on the lips (as well as charts and play lists) of all the most important international DJs.

D:FUSE

- DJ/Producer/Musician D:Fuse has long been hailed one of the top DJs of North America. Anyone who has seen him will tell you it's not just a dj set, but a performance with live percussion and crowd interaction. Never settling on just one style, D:Fuse's sound moves between the parameters of house and progressive, while always keeping a funky, pumpin' edge for the floor. On his newest CD, D:Fuse once again takes things to the next level.

TONE DEPTH

- After blowing minds with his 2000 debut on Paul Oakenfold?s ?Another World? compilation, the then-unknown Tone Depth showed he was a talent to watch. Six years later, he can count himself among the most innovative and respected electronic music DJ/ producers in the world. In true fairy-tale fashion, a chance sighting of Paul Oakenfold at an airport led to Tone?s passing along a demo, kicking off what can already be described as an illustrious career: Featured tracks on Yoshitoshi, Bedrock, Alola, Swift, Black Hole recordings, Global Underground and Renaissance. With his releases being played by top Dj?s in clubs worldwide, and demand for his work increasing, Tone Depth is determined to keep honing his live skills on the global club circuit. His high-energy sets raise the bar wherever he lands, from the dancefloors of North America to the Middle East, from Europe to down under.

CHLOE HARRIS

- From the affinity of a Kraftwerk record sleeve, Chloe Harris has lived and breathed electronic sounds from the tender young age of five. Machine-like sounds coupled with autonomous looks inspired Chloe to repetitively listen to a sound that was just becoming prevalent throughout the world. While the world was listening to cheese-filled radio, Chloe was heading in other directions. Currently host of net radio show B-Sides every monday on ProtonRadio.com, Chloe has just returned from a recent tour of South America with Jimmy Van M.. She has also toured with John Digweed playing the opening slot for his Crobar gig in June and plays regularly on his Transitions radio show.

Club Shelter NYC
    150 Varick Street (take the C, E, and A-after-10 trains to Spring St. or the 1 train to Houston)
    18+ to enter/21+ to drink
    Photo ID Required!~
    Doors from 10PM until noon
    $20 online tickets/$25 at the door

Tickets are 20.00 in advance at wanttickets.com
    express entry for ticket holders!
    Click Here to purchase tickets Now!

Dj Producer, Beat Freak Recordings Label Manager D-Formation is the last and final pseudonym chosen by Dimas Carbajo, owner and greatest exponent of the Beat Freak Group Recordings

Become an expert gambler with the help of this site. Click the link if you wish to know more.

for guest list inquiries email list@peoplenyc.com
    http://www.peoplenyc.com
  • rubyraks
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: D-Formation D:Fuse Tone Depth Chloe Harris 1/27 Shelter New York City

Holy sh*t!!!

That is seriously one hell of a lineup there! I've been waiting quite some time to see D-Formation and to throw in D:Fuse, Tone Depth and the always amazing Chloe, along with awesome locals Deep Spell, this is certain to be a hell of a night

Nice one
    "Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody's watching.
    Sing like nobody's listening.
    Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• ds
      Getting Somewhere
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by rubyraks
      Holy sh*t!!!

That is seriously one hell of a lineup there! I've been waiting quite some time to see D-Formation and to throw in D:Fuse, Tone Depth and the always amazing Chloe, along with awesome locals Deep Spell, this is certain to be a hell of a night

Nice one

thanks for the support mate! this should be HUGE!!
      www.undulaterecordings.com - www.soundcloud.com/undulate - www.myspace.com/deepspellnyc

Check out my catalog on BEATPORT

Comment

• klnyc
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jan 2007

We are all super excited. I could not ask for a better way to celebrate my 30th.

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

stellar lineup. have fun kids. and happy early 30th KL

Comment

• ds
            Getting Somewhere
            • Aug 2005

getting closer peeps! this is gonig to be THE event of the winter!!!

get out of the cold and sweat it out at shelter
            www.undulaterecordings.com - www.soundcloud.com/undulate - www.myspace.com/deepspellnyc

Comment

• Lorn
              Looking for a title!
              • Sep 2004

Damn this should be real good.

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

while reading this, i actually felt my liver quivver and shake. imagine bad indigestion, but in the liver.

cya out there, make sure the guiness tap is COLD>
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• ds
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Aug 2005

just a few more days till the madness

Comment

• klnyc
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by thesightless
                    while reading this, i actually felt my liver quivver and shake. imagine bad indigestion, but in the liver.

cya out there, make sure the guiness tap is COLD>
                    LOL..

Cant wait! 2 days to go!

Comment

Working...